seventy-five

"You need to eat, Yoongi," Jimin sighed, holding up a small piece of fruit to the boy in his lap. He'd already skipped breakfast and was now claiming that he wasn't all that hungry, though Jimin knew otherwise.

"I'm sleepy," Yoongi mumbled, changing the subject. He turned around to face Jimin, now straddling him. "Can I take a nap?"

"Of course, baby, I'll wake you up when we have to go."

Yoongi gave the younger a sleepy smile before resting his head on Jimin's shoulder, his eyes fluttering shut. How Yoongi managed to fall asleep in such a loud cafeteria was perplexing to him.

Taehyung grinned. "Yoongi hyung's like a little kitty-- he makes you just want to shower him with love and give him hugs because he's so tiny and cute."

Jimin smiled fondly at his boyfriend, stroking his hair gently as he slept. "He's my baby."

"You guys are cute together," Namjoon noted, taking a bite of his apple.

"We're cuter," Jungkook stated, blushing as Hoseok intertwined their fingers with a hint of a smile on his face.

Jimin's eyes widened, glancing at Taehyung to see if he was okay with Hoseok touching his boyfriend like that. To his surprise, the boy was grinning. "Since when was this a thing, the three of you?"

Jin looked over mid-chew, half of his sandwich in his mouth. "Wait, you three are together?"

"It— well, technically, it's not official yet?" Taehyung said, his own cheeks tinted red, "But, um, hopefully it'll happen soon."

Jimin hummed in agreement, popping a piece of fruit into his mouth. The lunch period was already almost over but he really didn't have the heart to wake Yoongi up.

"Did— did Yoongi tell you about what happened?"

"What happened?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head in confusion.

Jimin hesitated before shaking his head, offering the younger a small smile. "Yoongi should probably tell you the details, but— well, we got into a fight, and we're fine now, but . . . I want to do something special for him, he definitely deserves it."

"Take him out on a date," Hoseok suggested, "Something he'd enjoy, like a restaurant or— or maybe something romantic? Maybe a picnic."

"We had an indoor picnic for our first date," Jimin smiled, remembering the events of that day, the way Yoongi tasted of strawberry jelly.

Jin scrunched up his nose. "Indoor picnic?"

"It was raining, so we had to have it in my living room."

"Cute," Namjoon said, nodding in approval.

The commotion in the lunch room grew louder and Jimin sighed, realizing the lunch period was over. "Yoongi?"

The older lifted his head slowly, rubbing at his eyes as he woke with a confused expression on his face. "Hmm?"

Chuckling, Jimin leaned in, letting their lips brush together softly. "Cutie."

With a pout, Yoongi climbed off of his lap. "I wanna go home and cuddle, Chim."

"Is Yoongi always like that?" Jin asked, trying to hold back a laugh.

"Fuck off," Yoongi scowled, clearly still half-asleep, his eyes adjusting to the light. "I might just bite you."

"Please don't bite my boyfriend," Namjoon mumbled, settling a hand on Jin's waist.

"I'll bite you first," Jin challenged, his brows furrowed. "Treat your elders with respect, or else."

"Please don't bite each other," Jimin said, looking concerned at the way the two were looking at each other, as if they were actually being serious.