*seventy-nine*

tw: physical abuse, sexual abuse, incest, self-harm, mentions of suicide, almost-attempt of suicide

but this is a really big part of the plot, so if you decide that you'd rather skip to the next chapter, i'll try my best to remember to include a summary of what happened at the start of the next chapter :)

(some of it isn't in real life, it's a nightmare, but there's other scary stuff irl? there's a backstory with mentions of sexual abuse as well. read at your own risk)

y'all this chapter is fucked up :,) sorry

it was really sad to write :(

alsooo this is a super long chapter. like... super long.

<3

It was only when Jimin had to leave for his own art project did Yoongi's hatred for the class really grow.

Jimin wasn't home.

Which meant he was alone. For an entire day.

The house was eerily silent.

Wait-- why was Jimin's mother not home?

Yoongi walked into the kitchen, not surprised by the fact that Jiyeon had left him a note, but rather, surprised by what she'd written.

yoongi, i forgot to tell you, i have a date today!  i'll tell you all about it when i get home, don't worry. we're spending the day together and having dinner in the evening, so i'll be out nearly all day. jiminie said he'd be home before six, so enjoy your alone time :)

Alone time.

Yoongi frowned. He was supposed to enjoy his alone time?

The first half of his day went by ever so slowly. He'd watched nearly an entire season of his favorite anime before curling up in bed with Jimin's pillow in his arms, breathing in the comforting scent of the younger as he dozed off.

<3

Yoongi found himself walking. Walking somewhere.

He wasn't sure what was going on, or where he was going.

The sidewalk was speckled with rain as he walked, and he was too, wincing at the uncomfortable feeling of his hair growing damp and sticking to his forehead. He walked on anyway.

Then he stopped. Turned.

There was a house in front of him.

Run, his mind was saying, Run as far away as you can, Yoongi, before they find you. Before you're back to where you used to be.

Yoongi found his feet carrying him to the porch.

No, Yoongi! What the fuck are you doing? You're supposed to run! Hide!

He walked in, closing the door behind him. He heaved a sob, his hands coming up to cover his mouth.

It was all just as he'd left it.

The little spinny chairs at the island, the ones that were too tall for him to climb up onto himself.

The coffee table that his father once threw him into for always carrying around his Kumamon plushie.