*sixty*

Today was just one of those days.

Yoongi could tell, sitting up in bed that morning as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. He felt a strange, unidentifiable feeling in his stomach.

Today would be an interesting day.

Trying to set those thoughts aside, Yoongi turned to see Jimin's angelic sleeping face, his black hair tousled and hanging messily over his forehead and eyes. He looked ethereal, even when asleep.

He gently brushed the hair off of Jimin's forehead, watching as his eyes slowly opened, his brows furrowed.

"Yoonie, you're— you're awake?" His voice was a bit husky, like it always was in the morning. Yoongi had to admit, his boyfriend's morning voice made him a little weak in the knees.

"Mhm," he mumbled in reply, a fond smile taking over his face. "Sleep well?"

Jimin tilted his head in confusion, completely disregarding the older's question. "W-why are you up?"

Or rather, why was Yoongi up before Jimin?

Yoongi shrugged. "Doesn't matter." Then he pouted. "You didn't answer my question."

"I slept great," Jimin smiled, "I wouldn't mind more sleep, though. It's the weekend, Yoongs, and you didn't decide to sleep in?"

Yoongi decided not to mention the weird feeling he'd woken up with, not wanting to jinx anything. So he shrugged off the question yet again, asking Jimin a question of his own. "Is Jiyeon auntie going to be out today?"

"Yeah, she said that she'd be back after lunch," Jimin said, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "We can go out if you want?"

"No way, it's cold out, and we have food in the house."

There was a pause, and Yoongi locked eyes with Jimin, whose gaze was suddenly different. Darker.

"Yoongi," Jimin murmured, "We're home alone."

Oh.

Yoongi's eyes widened and he let out a flustered squeak. "W-wait, you mean—"

"Only if you want to," the younger assured, "I don't want to pressure you, baby."

Yoongi brought his hands up to his face to cover his red cheeks. "O-okay," he whispered shyly, "I want you to fuck me."

Then he giggled. "Can I brush my teeth first?"

<3

By the time Jimin had walked out of the bathroom, Yoongi had collected his 'supplies' in a bag and rushed in, slamming the door behind him.

"Baby? Are you okay?" Jimin leaned against the door, kind of alarmed by Yoongi's speed.

"Yeah, I am! Now go away!"

"Uh. . . . Okay, then?"

Jimin went to sit on the bed, playing with his phone and and checking his texts. Even he knew that Yoongi would be a while.

<3

Meanwhile, Yoongi was having a hard time getting his lingerie on.

For one thing, his uncomfortable boner made it particularly difficult to get his panties on, and he probably had to do something about it. Even though he didn't want to cum before going to Jimin, he knew he had to prep himself, and he had to get rid of his hard on, anyway.

So why not kill two birds with one stone?

Yoongi slid the lacy panties down his girly thighs and got down on his knees onto the fluffy bath mat.

Coating his fingers in some of Jimin's conditioner, he slowly slid one into his ass, losing himself in the painful feeling.

He took a deep breath and tried to adjust. He had long, nimble fingers, and Jimin's would stretch him out more, so he was glad he was doing this himself for the first time.

Yoongi did his best to push the finger in deeper, trying to find that special, hyped up feeling of absolute pleasure he was supposed to get.

It didn't happen.

Crinkling up his nose in confusion, he began to slide another finger in as well— his middle finger. This finger was his longest, so he had a chance now to reach his prostate now.

He scissored them and the pain was starting to fade, but it wasn't good enough— he still desperately needed more.

His boner was starting to ache. The tip was a violent red and it was so much bigger than usual. In fact, Yoongi couldn't recall a time his dick had ever been this big. It was usually maybe five, five and a half inches, but now, it was definitely six or seven.

Yoongi's eyebrows knit together as he searched for that magical spot to no avail, and he was starting to frustrate himself.

He put the third finger in and made sure all of his digits were in up to at least their middle joints. His hole swallowed them up and he caught himself wanting to call Jimin in so that the younger could see how good he looked.

"Where the hell . . ."

He pushed more and soon, the three fingers were sheathed up to the knuckle in his tight, warm, clinging heat, but he still didn't feel anything if not uncomfortable.

His cock twitched he began to pump them in and out, and he wanted to touch himself so, so badly.

Bending over into doggy style, he went deeper and deeper, until . . .

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck—"

Ropes of milky white cum spurted out of his cock onto his stomach and thighs as fireworks exploded behind his eyelids, making him convulse and orgasm harder than he had ever before.

Yoongi slumped down onto the wall, using it for support.

And now, it was time to brush his teeth.

<3

um hi? i hope you all aren't dead yet because there's more to come :,D

thank you Iamayellowyam for writing part 1 of the scary stuff!

go check out her stuff, she's great. and if you guys liked... the "scary stuff", she has a oneshot book. she also has a few other works that are hecking good and i definitely recommend them!! 

anyway, Iamayellowyam will be writing all of the smut scenes in this book as i am a very shy boy :,)

there is more though. lots more ;))))

sooo if this just isn't for you, skip the chapters with the asterisks!

don't say i didn't warn you. . . .

now for the question: could you tell the difference between my and Iamayellowyam's writing styles?

and that is all, my loves! hope you found this chapter interesting ',:3

thanks for reading <3