He doesnt like it that your growing up

Niall 13- you had an argument with your mum this morning over not having the right colour bra.

"Ni, can you take me shopping please?" you begged niall.

"What do you need, you have everything and more y/n!" he replied pulling you into a head lock.

You struggled to release yourself from the head lock that you brother did to annoy you.

"Umm well I kinda need a bra?" you admitted, waiting for the akward silence.

"NO!" he replied back with a bit quicker thank you thought.

"What why?" you frowned.

"Your 13 you should be playing with dolls and barbies, not worrying about bras!" he laughed releasing you.

After an hour of begging, niall agreed to drive you to Victoria secret.

You searched for a white push up bra.

"I'm gonna go get measured, stay there!" You laughed.

You came back out from the room, with a little card that had your bra size on.

After spending another 30 minutes searching for the perfect bra, niall was forced to hold all of your stuff.

"Bloody hell y/n, your boobs are huge" he laughed reading the card.

"What the hell, why are you looking at you little sisters bra size!" you asked trying to hold back your laughter.

"Sorry babe but having a 34D at the age of 13, you do not need a push up bra!" he laughed.

"Shut up niall you idiot!" you cracked up at the thought of your older brother talking about boobs.

You quickly paid for the bras and left the shop as quick as possible.

When you got home, you went straight to your room to try and avoid the awkwardness.

"Mum, y/n is growing up to quick and I hate it!" you heard niall say.

You opened your bedroom door, and heard niall and your mum in nialls room.

"She's so grown up, she has a boyfriend and everything, I want her to be my little baby sister!" he explained. My mum agreed with him and tried to comfort him.

I tip toed into nialls room, and jumped onto his bed.

"I'm sorry I'm growing up, but I love you and I will always be you little sister!" you cried hugging you brother.

You mum smiled, "think how I feel, one of my baby's got his own baby, the other one is in the worlds biggest boy band and my other baby is growing up into a beautiful young women" mum added. You and niall both smiled as you joined your mother into your hug.

Harry 14- you louis, Eleanor and Harry were all out for lunch and you and Eleanor were talking about dating and your future. Harry and Louis didn't take any notice of what you were saying, until you mentioned that you had a boyfriend. Harry's head spun around so quickly it scared you. "What?" he asked, clearly annoyed.

"I have a boyfriend, so what I'm 14!" You replied quickly defending yourself.

"No! y/n you aren't allowed boyfriends until after your married!" he shouted.

"Grow up harry, who said I'm not allowed to date" you screamed back.

"Me!" he shouted back in your face, just as he did he slapped you right around the face.

You stared at him, wide eyes as you got up to go to the bathroom.

"Harry! she's 14, at her age I was doing much worse things!" louis explained.

"Harry she's a girl, come on it's a silly boyfriend!" Eleanor laughed, taking a sip of her drink.

You returned from the toilet and sat back down.

"Sorry I'm so sorry for hitting you and over reacting! you can keep this boyfriend as long as I meet him and approve!" Harry cried.

"It's ok, I'm not angry at you for hitting me I deserved it after kicking you in the balls last week!" you laughed.

"I'm sorry but your growing up so quick and I don't like it that's why I over reacted!" he explained pulling you into a hug.

"It's ok." You laughed.