A match made in...

A/n

There is some sexual references in this (TONY) but no smut. There probably won't be any smuts in this book as I don't enjoy writing them.

You wake up in you girlfriends arms and unknowingly smile. You really did love her. You kiss her on the forehead and slide out of her arms.

She groans and try's to grab you. "Nooo come back to bed."

You just kiss her on the nose and smirk. For a trained assassin, Natasha Romanoff was a very heavy sleeper and a late one too.

You threw on some clothes and walk downstairs to the kitchen to find almost all of the Avengers already there. You walk over to Tony, who's has some cereal in front of him, and eat a spoonful of said cereal.

He puts on a mock offended face that quickly turns to an evil grin. "I'm surprised you need more breakfast, I thought Nat would have been enough."

"Fuck you" you retort.

Tony smirks. "Wouldn't you like to, you horny teenager."

You pretend to think. "Nah, I think I'll save that for Nat," you say and wink.

You hear the door open and Nat walks in, sporting an adorable bed head. You smile as she walks in and head over to her.

"Hey sleepy head," you say gently and lightly ruffle her hair, making it messier than it already was. She just groans and walks over to Tony to copy your earlier actions and eat some of his cereal.

He just smirks. "God, you two" He motions to you and Nat "are so alike, it's almost cute- almost"

Nat waves it off and asks "what were you talking about?"

You and Tony both smirk. "Fucking" Tony says nonchalantly.

Nat spits the little bit of cereal in her mouth out, all over Tony.

Your smirk grows bigger as you elaborate on Tony's statement. "Specifically, how I don't want to fuck Tony, but do want to fuck you"

The look of shock on her face changes to an evil grin, eerily similar to Tony's. "Againnnnnn" she complains, drawing out the 'n.'

You smirk, understanding where she was going. "I know, I know, I'm just needy." You says sheepishly.

She sighs, the smirk still on her face. "Fine" she hooks a finger in your shirt and drags you out.

When you get out the door, leaving the shocked boys behind.  You round the corner and both collapse in laughter.

"Oh my god their faces" you exclaim between giggles.

"I know, especially Steve" she laughs.

You kiss her on the nose, still giggling slightly, and, when you pull away, she kisses you on the lips. You pull her closer by the waist and kiss back harder. You slip your tongue into her mouth and start battling with hers for dominance. As always, she wins. You slide you hand up the back of her shirt and trace patterns on her back. A shiver runs down her body as you move your other hand to her hair, running it though the mess. You pull away briefly for air but quickly dive back in. Her hand travels to your waist and pulls you impossibly closer.

You break the kiss without moving an inch away from her. You're both breathing heavily.

Your eyes bore into hers, searching for any sign of uncertainty and finding none. "bedroom?"

She nods her head. "Bedroom" she almost begs.

[...]

You wake up in the morning, once again in your girlfriends arms. There's a difference this time though, your both naked. You smile happily as the memory of last night returns.

You hear Nat sigh and look to see her eyes open. You kiss her on the forehead and say quietly "morning beautiful, how'd d'you sleep?"

She groans a bit then mumbles "great"

A thought crosses your mind and you start laughing. She looks at you, confused. "What?" She asks.

"It's just, even with all the sex jokes, last night was the first time we fucked."

She smirks at your blunt way of saying it. "No embarrassment or regret there then"

You smile. "It was amazing, I certainly don't regret it."

You sigh and get out of bed. "Come on Nat, get up"

You hear a faint "no I don't want to" and grin evilly.

You grab Nat's feet and pull her out of bed. She flops on the ground and doesn't move and you take a moment to admire her.

"You're staring" Nat accuses.

You laugh. "No, I'm admiring"

She huffs and you just laugh more.  You lift her up and, ironically, put her back on the bed. You somehow manage to tug a shirt over her head and shove some trousers on her legs. You then throw some clothes on yourself whilst she still refuses to move.

"Come on, let's go tease the boys." You say.

She immediately jumps up and runs out the room. "Hurry up y/n" she calls.

You jog after and, once you've caught up with her, say "you, are too cute."

She blushes and you smile. Natasha Romanoff doesn't seem like someone to blush, but with you, she was a massive softie.

You walk into the kitchen, hand in hand. Once again everyone else is already there. You hear Clint mumble something about you 'being late because you fuck too much'. You just smirk.

"How was  your fuck session." Tony asks 'innocently'.

You both smile sweetly and look at each other. "It was wonderful, although I'm a little stiff" You say, smirking.

They all stare at you, horrified and you both just broke down into a fit of laughter.

You two really were a match made in hell.

A/n

I hope this is ok and not to cringy but it probably is. So oop.

Please leave requests

Thank youuuu

Byeeeee