Hand To Hand Combat

Today was a special day at your school. You would bring a family member in and demonstrate something with them. It was an odd thing to do but everyone had to, it was compulsory. You had feared this day ever sonce joining the school as your entire family were dead. Luckily you had found the Avengers.

"Who are you bringing in Today y/n?" Mike called.

You turn to him. "The Black Widow." You say calmly.

He scoffs. "Why, is she your mum?"

Everyone in school knew about your parents being dead.

"Oh god no, she may be old, but she's not that old." You say as you hear Nat walking in.

You hear her scoff and send her a smirk. You sigh. "She's the closest thing to family I got" You explain.

Mike smirks. "Oh yeah, because you dad died'

You smile sweetly"No, because I killed my dad, accidentally."

You walk off, Nat following behind you with a proud smirk on her face, leaving Mike staring after you, shocked.

No one had known that the reason your family was dead was because you had lost control of your powers. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that.

[...]

"What will you be demonstrating y/n?" the teacher calls.

"Hand to hand combat, duh" you respond.

You drag Nat up to the stage and you both take a fighting stance. You spar for a while putting on a show and then it becomes a real fight. You win and Nat ends up on the floor. You offer to help her up and throw her onto the floor again. She glares at you and you run off the stage. You crouch down behind you desk hiding from Nat.

"Damn she looks Good." Mike 'whispers' so that everyone can hear.

You stand up slowly, your anger taking control.

"Y/n, Y/n its ok" Nat tries to calm you but you just ignore her.

You walk over to his desk, staring at him the entire time. You stop for a second in front of the desk then use your telekinesis powers to rip the desk in half. You walk closer and stop inches from him. You stare at him and lift him off the chair with your telekinesis. You throw him actors the room and he crashes into the wall.

"Next time, think twice before you make comment about my girlfriend." You growl.

"protective much" he mutters.

You smirk. "only because she finds it cute, if she didn't, you would be dead."

He gulps but still refuses to give in. "I don't believe she's your girlfriend." he blurts.

Before you can do anything Natasha walks over to you and smashes her lips onto yours. Your lips move in unison and, when you finally pull away, you are both gasping for air.

You smirk again. "You want to try and kiss her like that? Be my guest."

Not wanting to look weak, Mike walks hesitantly towards Natasha. Before he has even taken 5 steps, Natasha has kicked him in the privates and brought him to the floor. He groans and clutches his crotch.

"Hand to hand combat everyone" You announce.

A/n

So this one is quite short, sorry.

Anddddd, as always please private message me any requests.

Thank youuuuuu

Byeeeeee