Status

You walk through the shop, looking for some good food. You had headphones plugged playing extremely loud music. The music was the reason that you hadnt heard the person that you walked in too. Of course, you being you, fell on the floor and decided not to get up. You just stared at the roof until someone leant down and filled your view.

It took you a moment to realise who was in front of you. It was the Black Widow. The. Black. Widow. You sit up quickly, causing your head to catch into hers, which in turn caused you to go crashing back to the floor. You lie there, dazed. You look at her and she seems completely unfazed, though she has stepped back a bit. You sit up again, then climb to your feet. You stagger as you get a wave of headrush. You put your hand on her shoulder to steady yourself, but quickly remove it when you remember who she is.

"i uh, I'm sorry" you say weakly.

She stares at you for a moment and then completely surprises you by laughing. You stare at her confused.

"I'm sorry, that was just hilarious. You looked like you thought i was gonna bite your head off" She explains, still laughing.

You smile at this and open your mouth to say something, bu no words come out. You try again but stil fail to make a noise. You sigh and resolve to just keep your mouth shut.

She stares at you once again. "Aren't you gonna like, ask for a photo or something?" She asks.

You shake you head. "No, i don't like photos and I'm really bad at taking them, especially selfies." You pause for moment. "I suppose i should, just to prove i met you, then i can brag to everyone else. Yeah, can i have a photo? Can you take the photo?"

She looks at you and slowly nods her head. "Ok? Sure?"

She quickly takes a photo and then you just stand there awkwardly, not wanting to leave.

"ok, i, uh, guess i better, uh, go" you stutter.

You walk off then turn back around and walk up to her again.

"My phone, I forgot my phone" You tell her.

She chuckles and hands you your phone. You then turn on your heel awkwardly and walk off.

Only when you get outside do you realise that she has also given you a piece of paper. You read the note

**** ******

Call me

xx

You stop in the middle of the pavement and stare at the paper. You could almost imagine her smirk in your head.

[...]

You call Natasha nervously.

Hey

Hey, I never got your name earlier

You remember me?

Well I didn't give anyone else my number so i really hope its you

Yeah its me, from the shop

Good, so what's your name

y/n

nice name, y/n. Also i was wondering if you wanted to meet up sometime.

Nat hears a crashing noise from your side

what was that?

oh that was just me dropping the phone in shock

really?

yep, anyway i would love to meet up

ok cool, what's your address