Gaydar

You laugh as Clint tumbles out of the vents above you and lands on the floor. You run over to him and flop on top of him, making him groan. You refuse to move, even as Clint uselessly tries to push you off.

"Quit messing around and kiss already"

Natasha's loud voice comes blaring out through a megaphone.

You sigh and hop off Clint, leaving him gasping on the ground. You quickly pick up a nearby megaphone (Tony put them everywhere for pranking people.)

"Only if you tell Rogers that you like him"

You call through the megaphone.

You put it down smugly and walk back to Clint, ready to jump on him. You hear the door being smashed open and look up to see Natasha running at you. Squealing, you turn on your heel and attempt to sprint out the room.

Before you have even made it 5 metres, Natasha is next to you, already bring you to the ground. She hovers over you, glaring menacingly. You kick your legs frantically, a massive grin forming on your face.

"I do not like Rogers" she states definitely.

Your grin just grows wider. "I think you accidentally added in a 'not' there Tasha"

She rolls her eyes. "I don't like him"

"And I don't like bird brain, didn't stop you" you say.

"Oh yeah right, you're head over heels for him"

Clint snorts from his position on the ground, knowing just how false that was.

"I'm gay, Tash, and if my gaydar is correct, which it always is, you are too"

She stares at you in shock, ignoring the last bit.

"Yeah your super secret spy senses didn't pick that up, did they?" You tease. "So, is my gaydar right? Are you gay?"

She blushes bright red and you smirk.

"You are, andddd, you like someone, don't you?"

Clint mumbles something under his breath and Natasha turns redder and hops off you. She walks over to Clint and drags him out the room, walking back in after dusting her hands off.

"Come on, tell me who it is" You say, getting of the floor.

She pushes you back to the floor and holds you down.

"You know, if you wanted me under you, you could've just asked" you tease.

She blushes slightly and looks away from you. Your eyes widen and your mouth gapes open.

"Do you, is it, I, What?"

She turn to you, an eyebrow raised. "I didn't quite understand that Y/n"

You roll your eyes and open your mouth to speak.

"Stop messing around and kiss already"

Clint's voice comes through the megaphone, repeating Nat's earlier statement.

You both blush and, whilst you stumble and try to deny it, Nat leans in for a kiss.

Her lips ghost over yours, barely touching them, but near enough that you could take in her taste.

She pulls away and looks nervously at you for your reaction.

You pull her down harshly by her shirt and connect your lips fully this time, completely inhaling her sent. You roll both of you over so that you are on top of her.

You grab four of her widow bites and she stares at you, confused. You throw them, one by one, at the cameras in the room until they're all broken.

Suddenly, you are pulled back down by Natasha into another rough kiss.

"I think, just maybe, your gaydar may have been correct."

A/n

This is much shorter but woops. I've said that wayyyy to many times. Way to many times.

Please leave requests, either in the comments or via private message.

Thank youuuuu

Byeeeee