Churros with a complementary knife to the stomach

You walk up to the counter and they hand over the churros. You quickly head over to the door and push it open. Walking along the quiet streets, you start to munch on the churros and are rudely interrupted by someone crashing into you.

A sharp pain shoots through your stomach. You look down and see a knife sticking out of your stomach. The bastard had stabbed you.

You start to feel dizzy and put your hand on the wall for support. You look up to try and find the person. But the streets are empty. You curse under your breath and slowly start to pull the knife out, trying not to scream. Once you have somehow pulled out the knife, you start to make you way home, stumbling and tripping the entire way.

The more you walked the dizzier you got, so by the time you were home, your head was spinning and you could barely stand upright.

You crash through the door of your shared apartment. Nat looked up in shock at the sudden noise, only to find you collapsed on the floor, holding a box of churros.

She rushes over to you. "What happened?" She asks worriedly.

You groan and pull yourself onto your back. She stares at the blood running down your stomach and the open wound.

"I thought you were going to get churros" Nat frantically says, trying to clean up the wound.

"Well those churros came with a complementary knife to the stomach" you manage to get out.

She raises her eyebrows at you and sighs.

"Churro?" You ask her then lose consciousness.

When you wake up, you're lying on the couch, a bandage squeezing your stomach tightly.

You look around and see Nat sat at the kitchen table, eating your churros.

"Oi" you say startling her, "get of my churros"

She jumps around and glares at you. "You got them for me"

You pause for a second. "I did, but they're still mine."

She stares at you, a confused look on her face. "What?"

"Exactly" you say, confusing her more.

She shakes her head and sighs. "You're obviously feeling better then, now that you're back to confusing me."

You smile proudly which only causes her to sigh louder.

"Anyway, we should probably find out who did this." Nat continues.

"Probably" You say.

[...]

You sit on the roof beam and peer down at the group of people below you. Your search had led you to an abandoned warehouse that wasn't so abandoned.

It housed a gang of some sort, a very big one at that.

"What are we gonna do?" Nat whispers to you.

"I dunno, you're the trained spy assassin thing" You whisper back.

Thing? really? Thing?"

"Yup, now plan"

Right, umm, you could just, like, drop on there heads and surprise them, then I could beat them all up" She says.

"Do I have to drop on there heads, can't you just beat them up?" You complain.

She thinks for a minute. "Yes, I could just beat them up but you have to jump on their heads anyway. hey, who knows, maybe you'll actually be useful for once and knock one of them out."

You ignore the rude comment, thinking that it didn't deserve a response. "This is a terrible and foolish and idiotic idea. The worst we've ever had."

"So, we're doing it then?" She asks, already knowing the answer.

"Yup"."

You dropped of the beam and crashed straight into their heads. You managed too knock out one and wind quite a few.

"Who the hell are you?" One of them asks.

You completely ignore the question. "Who stabbed me? Huh, who was it? Who stabbed me?"

At that moment Nat jumps down, a lot more graceful than you were, and decides to help.

"About time, I was running out of things to say." You say sincerely.

She glares at you. "One, I took, like, three seconds , and two, I'm pretty sure you would've just repeated 'who stabbed me?"

"True, but still, you took your time." She just sighs and continues to beat up everyone. You smirk and continue to lie on the floor being useless.

Once everyone was unconscious, Nat walks to you, as you still haven't moved, and helps you up. You clap your hands and say. "We did well."

She raises an eyebrow at you. "We? You took out one guy"

"One less for you to take out" You respond.

She sighs and calls S.H.I.E.L.D. "Yeah hi, we've got a mess we need you to clean up, Yeah thanks, bye."

She takes your hand and drags you out. "I still haven't had any churros."

She sighs. "We'll get you some on the way back"

A/n

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a week, I was on a cruise and there was no WiFi(because we were in the middle of the ocean) so I couldn't publish anything. I will be posting 4 more today to catch up.

Please leave requests.

Thank youuuu

Byeeeeee