Dork

Y/n opened the cell door, claws out and teeth bared. Once she saw what was inside said cell, the teeth and the claws immediately disappeared, the ferocious look in her eyes changing to a soft, caring one.

There, lying on the floor, bruised and battered, was none other than Natasha Romanoff, the love of her life, though she'd never tell Nat that. (Hehe, sure)

As the sunlight hit her, Nat jumped up, eyes wild and hair a mess. She looked at the girl in front of her and backed away.
Y/n frowned.

"Nat, Nat it's me, y/n"

Nat growled. "No it's not, stop tricking me"

"Why would they use me?" The girl asks.

"Because I'm in love with her, you know that, now get out."

She snarls at you and you bare you fangs and growl at her. She stiffens. "Y/n?" She asks.

"Unless you know someone else with bright, short, red hair, claws and teeth, who you also happen to be in love with."

She cringes at the last bit but runs into your arms nevertheless. The red headed assassin hides her face in y/n as she envelops her into a hug.

"About the whole love thing" the red head starts.

The werewolf just stands and watches as Nat starts rambling on about how she didn't expect her to feel the same. The werewolf wasn't really listening. She just gazed at Nat.

Once she finally finished the werewolf smirked. "Done yet?"

"Why didn't you stop me? You could've shushed me or hugged me or.." She trails off.

"Kissed you? I was tempted too but watching you ramble was just too cute."

The werewolf smiles to herself. "I never thought I would catch you rambling Natasha" she continues.

The assassin just waves off the comment and looks down. "Shut up"

The werewolf smiles again. "Don't look down, Your to pretty to hide your face"

The red head blushes.

"Your cute when you blush" the werewolf continues.

"You know you're just cute in general Nat" she finishes.

Nat blushes again and mumbles "you dork."

The werewolf nods "mmhmm, but I'm your dork."

Nat just stared at her. "What?" The assassin asks.

"A bit flustered there are you Nat." The werewolf teased.

Nat ignored the comment but still blushed.

"You're still really cute when you blush." The werewolf added.

This only made Nat blush harder.

The werewolf smiled proudly. "And I, can certainly make you blush."

The red head tries to ignore the comment and asks "what do you mean 'my dork?"

The werewolf shrugs "I mean, if you want me to be."

Nat smiles and looks down. "So your not mad that I'm in love with you" She asks nervously.

Y/n smiles. "No why would I be? I'm in love with you too"

Nat blushes again and smiles happily.

"Ok that's it. I'm just gonna kiss you now because all this blushing is just too cute and I really want to kiss you."

Y/n keeps her promise and crushes Natasha's lips with her own, refusing to let the redhead escape. She slowly pushes Nat backwards from the force of the kiss and, eventually, her back hits a wall. Without hesitation, Nat jumps up and wraps her legs around Y/n's waist, securing herself in position.

They both hear footsteps approaching but don't stop kissing. Clint walks in and stops short at the sight in front of him.

"Tony, you owe me fifty" he says into the coms. "I'm assuming you found her then." The archer continues. 

"No bird boy, I'm just kissing a random redhead I found" Y/n responds sarcastically.

A/n

This ones a lot shorter. A lot. It was a different style. Please let me know your thoughts on it.

As always please leave requests

Thank youuuuu

Byeeeeeee