Dare

When your best friend, Wanda, had dared you to ask out the first person you saw, you did not think that it could do any harm. So, like an idiot, you agreed readily. She had told you to wait outside the room for someone to walk by and then ask them out.

So, out you went, crashing straight into the one and only Natasha Romanoff, your crush.

When Wanda saw who is it was, she burst out laughing and you glared at her.

"Go on Y/n, do it" She teased.

You continued to glare at her as your face slowly turned red.

You turned back to Natasha, who know sported an extremely confused look.

"I, umm, sorry" You stuttered.

She smirked and brushed passed you, leaving you in a stuttering, blushing mess.

'Wanda, this is the mission debriefing, please actually read it this time" Natasha teases.

Wanda grins shamelessly. "Maybe"

Natasha smiles and heads back out the door, sending you a wink. Wanda glares at you pointedly and sigh, running after her.

"Natasha, wait, I, uh"

She turns around and you close your eyes, taking deep breaths.

"I was wondering if, maybe, and you don't have, you would want to, umm, go on a, like"

"Date?" She finishes for you, causing your face to flush a bright red.

You nod your head quickly, blood rushing to your head. You stagger a bit and she catches you.

You blush harder and she just chuckles. She connects her lips to yours fleetingly. All to soon the comforting texture of her lips is gone, as is the heat of her body, leaving behind the parting words;

"I'd love too"

You stare after her, not blinking, not even after she had rounded the corner. Your limbs are frozen, still trying to process what had happened.

"So how badly did she reject you?" Comes Wanda's from behind you.

You somehow manage to turn around and glare at her.

"Actually she said yes" You gloat smugly.

Wanda stares at you then bursts out laughing. "I knew it, I knew it"

"What?" Then realisation dawns on you. "You totally set us up didn't you?"

She nods her head proudly, smiling in glee. You glare at her again then storm past her, back into your room.

You stand in front of your wardrobe already panicking about what you would wear. You then realised that you had no idea what you doing or when you were doing it.

You turn around and give Wanda an extremely panicked look.

"What?" She sighed.

"I have no idea what we're doing, or when we're doing it, or if shes expecting me to think of something. I don't know"

She grinned evilly and you are actually terrified.

"I'll find out for you" She says calmly.

"How?" You say, still panicking.

"I'll just ask her" Wanda says as if its the most obvious thing in the world.

"What? No. You can't do that. What about the guys" you say, your voice raising an octave or two, or three, or seven.