WiFi password

Natasha's calculating gaze sweeps over you, trying to find the reason for your continuous shaking. She couldn't. You nervously picked up the coffee in front of you and almost dropped it when Natasha suddenly spoke.

"Ok, what is it?"

"What?" You ask, feigning confusion.

"Your acting more suspicious than normal."

You look down, trying to hide the fear in your eyes. "No, no I'm not"

She raises her eyebrows and sighs. "You suddenly drag me out here for an out of the blue date, you barely speak to me and now, now your shaking with nervousness. And your telling me that your not acting suspicious?"

You still won't meet her eyes but decide that now was as good a time as any. 

You burst out of your seat and drop to one knee. Her eyes widen but reveal nothing.

"We've been dating for a while now Tasha and I love you more than anything. You mean so much to me and I think it's time to take the next step in our relationship." You try to hide the massive smirk on your face as you pull out a piece of paper. "The WiFi password."

She takes the piece of paper and glares at you, grinning despite herself.

You sit back down and you can see the disappointment in her eyes, even though she tries to hide.

You put a look on your face as if you'd forgotten something. "Oh, There was one more thing, what was it? Oh right, I remember."

You reach into your pocket again and pull out a small black box. She slowly reaches forward and opens it, gasping when she sees the beautiful ring inside.

A tear slips down her face but she ignores it, as well as the many others that follow. She quickly puts the ring on her finger and looks up at you.

"I hate you, so much"

You grin at her. "I love you too"

She's still crying when you finish up your coffee and head back to the tower. The other Avengers all stare at her, not used to her publicly showing this much emotion.

"What happened Nat, what's wrong?"

"I am now stuck with this idiotic dork for the rest of my life, but I do have the WiFi password." Nat says.

They all stare at her in confusion, that is, until she held up her hand, proudly displaying the ring.

Everyone went wild, all shouting cruise of joy. Not one person in that room was upset at that moment. Everyone was so happy for you.

Soon, you both had to leave the loud shouts of the others and escape to your room.

"Movie?" You ask.

"And pizza" Nat responds.

You quickly order pizza from J.A.R.V. I.S and it arrives soon. Nat picks a disc in the DVD player and you both settle on the sofa, your head in her lap and her hands running through your hair gently.

Half way through the movie you sit upright at look at her.

"I love you Tasha, even with all the jokes that I hate you, you do know I really love you, don't you?"

You don't know why you had to say that but you did, you just suddenly needed to.

She just smiles and nods her head. "I love you too"

She starts to lean in when a voice comes from the vents.

"And she leans forward, her eyes full of love, hoping for a kiss, maybe more. Y/n gives her a kiss, though it is much to short for her liking-"

"SHUT UP" You both scream at Clint.

You hear a very unmanly scream and loud bangs as Clint scrambles away in fear. You turn back to Nat and, after a second of silence, you both burst out laughing.

"He's an idiot" Nat laughs.

"Yeah, but he did get us together." You point out.

She scoffs. "Yeah, by hand cuffing us together until we would talk."

You shrug. "What can I say? I just don't like you"

"Well that's alright, I hate you"

A/n

Another short one sorry. I just didn't really know how to continue it.

Please leave requests

Thank youuuuu

Byeeeee