Punishment

This one was requested by @Emilythecat12 so thank you.

You casually sharpen the knife, very aware of the eyes boring into you. Tucking it into your belt with a massive sigh, you heave yourself of the table you had been perched on.

"As much as I enjoy having your attention," you begin, "it's starting to get creepy." The figure steps out of the shadows, arms crossed and brow furrowed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Her voice is cold and calculating, like always.

"You'd find out." You shrug. She takes a few steps forward, breaching your personal burble. She sighs slightly, stopping the moment she realises it's audible.

"Ok, ok. Can we stop the mysterious shit now?" You whine, shivers starting to run down your spine from her gaze. She slaps your arm quite hard.

"I'm being intimidating." She whines back. You raise your eyebrow in disbelief.

"Really? When?" She huffs adorably and turns away from you, sulking. You 'sneak' up on her and wrap your arms around her waist. "It's ok. It's cute."

If you had been facing her, you would have seen the pink colour her cheeks turned. "Seriously though, why didn't you tell me?"

"It's not that important, just some reconnaissance." You brush off her worry.

"But what if-"

"Hey it's fine. If I die, I'm going to haunt your ass so you can't get rid of me." She turns around to face you and rolls her eyes.

"So encouraging." Her voice is laced with sarcasm.

"Tell you what," you bargain, "if I don't make it back, you can take me on a date."

"That's a punishment." She teases.

"For me or you?" You joke, earning an eye roll.

"Oh definitely for me. I'm just fabulous." She adds a hair flick to the end and smiles widely, letting you know she would be happy to take you on a date.

"Ok then. When I get back, you're gonna take me somewhere nice." You demand.

"Oh I will, will I?" She scoffs.

"Yes, yes you will."

"Yes ma'am."

======

"Is this satisfactory, ma'am?" Natasha teases.

"Perfect." You compliment, and you meant it. "It's perfect."

Natasha's cheeks turned pink but, if anyone asks, it was just the light. "Then I trust we'll be doing it again."

"Definitely." You reply immediately.

"You know," She whispers, leaning close to you, "I still haven't been punished." You slap her away and roll your eyes, chuckling lightly.

"Nat." You whine.

"What?" She duplicates your tone.

"I'm too young for that." You joke, watching confusion form on her face.

"You are definitely older than 18." She scoffs.

"Physically, yes. Mentally," You pause for effect, "not at all." The waiter walks over to clear your plates.

"It's fine, I can ease you into to." You gasp in shock and pull out of her grip.

"No, oh my god no. That's disgusting." You say angrily.

"Is she bothering you ma'am?" The waiter asks politely. Natasha's eyes widen as she realises your plan.

"Yes, yes she really is thank you." You say, looking up at the waiter with pleading eyes. He nods sharply and straightens his shirt.

"Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." He says, deepening his voice.

"What no, but-"

"Ma'am, out. Now." Nat glares at you and you just wink at her, watching as she storms out the shop.

After sorting things out with the waiter and paying for the meal, with Natasha's credit card, you walk outside and find Natasha leaning against the car angrily.

"What?" You say, after a long silence, "You said you hadn't been punished yet."

A/n

There you go. Another(bites the dust) out. These are just getting worse and worse aren't they?

Please leave requests

Thank youuuu

Byeeeee