Villianised Victim (2)

So this one was kinda requested by @TorielDreemur6 So thank you. It is a sequel to Villianised Victim (1)

You cower in the closet, hoping he wouldnt. find you. Heavy footsteps come towards you and you bite your lip to suppress a whimper.

"y/n, I know you're there. Now, be a good girl and come out. You don't want a punishment do you?"

You let out a small cry at the thought of a punishment. Unfortunately it was a bit to loud. The footsteps head in your direction and the closet door is ripped open.

"You've been a very bad girl y/n. You need to be punished." You father tells you.

He grabs you by the scruff of the neck and throws you out of the closet. You cry out as you head crashes against the wall. He picks you up again with one hand and undoes his belt with the other. He drops you to the ground and raises his belt. You peer up at him, terrified. He brings the belt down on your back and you-.

You burst upright in bed, arms wrapped around you. You lean into them, thinking it was Natasha. Suddenly, a hand clamps over your mouth and a blindfold is placed over your eyes. You try to cry out but the sound is muffled by the hand. You thrash around in their grip but to no avail. You are dragged towards the window, struggling the entire way. You are shoved towards the edge and you peer down. The door bursts open and you see Natasha standing there. The last thing you see before you are thrown out of the window is her shocked face. You hit the ground and everything goes black.

When you wake up, you back is pressed against cold metal. There are chains clamped around your wrists and ankles. You could here the sound of tires nd realised you were in a van. You try and calm yourself and slow your breathing. It's not real. It can't be real. It was just a nightmare.

The truck comes to a stop and you jerk forward, smacking you head on the wall. It was real, Oh god it was real. You couldn't feel pain in dreams and that definitely hurt. You started to panic again, your breathing quickening.

The doors of the van slammed open and in front of you stood your father. He picked you up roughly and dragged you inside what appeared to be a cabin.

You rip away from his grip and run to the door. He catches your wrist, spins you around, and slaps you hard. You flinch and your hand flies to your cheek. You stare at him, hand still clutching your cheek, refusing to give in. He advances slowly, like a lion stalking its prey. You shrink and all your confidence disappears. He smirks and pulls you roughly into a room. He slams the door shut and locks it, leaving you alone.

You look around the room and memory's come flying back to you. It was your old room, the same closet you would hide in, the same metal platform as a bed, it was all the same. You were back in the one place you never wanted to visit again.

Natasha was always the strong one when something went wrong. She always comforted the others. She never panicked, until now.

She didn't know what to do. You were gone and a part of her had gone with you. Now all that was left was a broken, destroyed woman, and no one could fix her.

The look on your face as you had been shoved out the window haunted Natasha. She just couldn't get it out of her mind. It was her fault. If she had just been quicker, noticed sooner, you would still be here.

The rest of the team was suffering as well. Not only had they lost you but, in some sense, they had lost Natasha too. They had gotten used to your presence and nothing felt the same without you here.

They had tried everything, looked everywhere, but they couldn't find you and it was slowly destroying Natasha's sanity.

They had almost given up and moved back to normal missions. Today they had one of them. A cabin in the middle of nowhere. Apparently, it was shady. Really this was just Fury easing them back into missions. But here they were anyway, on the quinjet, prepared to raid an empty cabin.