Panic

You run after the redhead quietly, watching her graceful movements. You lips were pressed tightly together, trying to contain your panic. You fall in line next to her, hiding behind a wall.

"Oh god Natasha what are we gonna do" You can't stop it any longer.

She looks at you blankly. "We're gonna escape."

"But how, what if they catch us. Just think about what they'll do"

"Don't think about it" She says, cutting you off mid-ramble.

"They'll torture is or kill us or starve us. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god."

She glares at you. "Shut up"

"I'm trying, ok. I'm trying. Really I am. But what if they catch us."

She sighs and you can feel the guilt rise. "Look, just try and calm down, please. Just try. Or they actually will catch us."

This only sends you into a worse state. "Oh my god. There's gonna catch us Nat. It's gonna happen. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna be tortured. You're gonna die. Oh god. What are we gonna do?"

She looks around in desperation, trying to find a way to shut you up. Normally, she would have just clamped her hand over your mouth, but, considering that her hand were tied behind her back, she couldn't exactly do that. Sighing, she comes to a decision.

She quickly presses her lips to yours and you almost jump back in surprise. Your eyes go wider than they were before, staring at Natasha.

"What, Why did, what?" You stutter, after she had pulled away.

She smirks. "Finally, you can't say anything."

Your face falls as you realise it was nothing more than a way to make you quiet.

"Oh"

Her smirks grows bigger. "You seem a bit disappointed. What is it? I am a bad kisser?"

You shake your head. "No not at all. Your an amazing kisser. It was amazing."

She raises her eyebrow. "So, why are you disappointed?"

"It's nothing" you say, still a little breathless.

She takes a step closer and studies your face. You blush under her gaze and look down. When you look back up she is right in front of you, staring into your e/c eyes.

"We can try again" She whispers.

You don't say anything back, just crashing your lips to hers. Your lips move in sync with hers as the kiss deepens.

"When we get out of here, you better take me on a date" Natasha says, still in close proximity to you.

You nod. "Movies and popcorn here we come"

She smirks. "You seem a lot calmer."

You shrug. "I still think we're gonna die but whatever."

"I can definitely confirm that you're going to die" A deep, rough voice comes from behind you.

You look up and see several guns pointed at you.

"Oh shit" you say. "This was your fault Natasha."

She puts on a look of mock offence. "You were the one who was panicking."

You raise your eyebrows. "And if I hadn't then you wouldn't have a date tomorrow"

She scoffs. "That's if I live to tomorrow."

A/n

This is very short and very badly written but I'm exhausted so I don't really care. Sorry.

Please leave requests.

Thank youuuuu

Byeeeee