Move on

A/n

So no hate to Clint or anything. He would never do this. But he was the first person I thought off.

"Get off me, I said get off me, Clint, get off me" You hear a distressed female voice say.

When you hear your boyfriends name, your want to investigate just grows bigger. You recognise the voice as Natasha's and decide to head to her room. As you make your way there, the shouts continue and you start to feel worried.

When you walk into the room, the sight in front of you is definitely not what you expected it to be. Natasha is sprawled on the bed, Clint holding her arms above her head with one hand. The other hand is feverishly trying to pull off Natasha's clothes.  His lips are leaving marks all over Natasha's bare skin.

Natasha is kicking her legs and thrashing around, trying to break out of her grip, but Clint is crushing her with his body.  

Without hesitating, you rush forward and barrel into Clint, throwing him off Natasha. He hits the floor hard but is quickly back up on his feet. You meet your boyfriends gaze and his eyes show no sign of shame.

"Clint, what is this" You ask, already sure of the answer.

You look over to Natasha and see her body shaking with fear. You knew that this was not her fault.

"You weren't supposed to be back yet" Clint curses.

"Well surprise" You say sarcastically, your voice lace with anger.

He stares at you, eyes full of hate. "You know what, just get out, get out"

Clint follows your orders and storms out, purposely crashing into you on his way passed.

Once he's gone, you rush over to Natasha and, without saying anything, pull her into a hug. She flinches at your touch but you reassure her.

"It's just me, you're okay, its only me" You whisper soothingly.

You repeat this until the shaking becomes less violent. After this the tears come. They stream down her face uncontrollably.

"I'm so sorry y/n" She chokes out through the tears.

You quickly shush her. "It's not your fault Nat. You clearly didn't want to."

She nods her head and quickly buries it ion your shoulder again. A wet patch starts to form on your shoulder but you take no notice of it, only hugging the crying woman harder.

She eventually runs out of tears and just sits on the bed, an empty look on her face.

"D'you wanna talk about it" You ask gently.

She shakes her head. "Not really" She pauses. "Could you, maybe, not tell the others about this"

You nod your head and smile, earning a weak grin from her. "Of course Nat, anything you need"

Her smile grows a tiny bit bigger and she seems relieved. "Could you also, uh, stay with me , you don't have to but-"

You cut her with another smile. "Yeah, definitely, I get it"

She slips herself  under the covers and you follow suit. You gently wrap your arms around her waist and pull her towards you. She snuggles closer and presses herself into your body.

You wait until you hear her breathing steady and then close you eyes and soon drift off to sleep.

In the morning, you wake up and see a very nervous Natasha.

"Hey, What's wrong?" You ask, startling her slightly.

"I can't face him, I just can't. I don't wanna see him but I'm also really hungry." She burst out nervously.

"Nat, its fine. I'll just grab you some food, ok?" You reassure her.

She nods her head and clams down a bit, though she still seems worried. "What if the others ask questions?"

You grin. "I'll just tell them that you're being a lazy bitch."

"Y/n"

"Yeah"

"I'm sorry."

You nod your head and smile. "It's fine"

You head out the room, after chucking some clothes on, and walk to the kitchen. You see Clint sat at the table and you glare at him.

Before he can say anything, you rush to the fridge and grab some leftovers from last night.

"Y/n I-" Clint begins.

You storm out the room, not allowing him to finish.

"Oh, shes pissed" You hear Tony say.

"Damn right I am" You mutter to yourself, smirking.

You knock on Nat's door gently and she looks up at you. A smile spreads across her face as she sees you, only growing bigger once she notices the food.

She runs up to you and grabs a plate from your hand. You giggle at her and blushes slightly.

She wolfs down the food and you offer her some of yours. After checking with you about ten times that it was ok, she takes yours and eats it too.

"Thank you" Natasha burst out suddenly.

You frown. "What for?"

"Well I just ruined your relationship and yet you're still helping me. I don't really get why"

You sigh. "Clint ruined our relationship, not you. Also," You sigh again and look down. "The truth is, I'm helping you because, well, I'm in love with you Natasha."

She looks at you and you smile sadly. The smile is soon wiped away as she presses her lips to yours. Your mind goes blank and you are consumed completely by the kiss.

When she pulls away you just stare at her, not sure what to say.

""I love you too" Nat says confidently.

You smile happily and kiss her again. "That's great, now I wont have to avoid you"

She chuckles but then a frown replaces it. "What about Clint?"

You grin. "Clint can fuck himself."

A/n

Again, no hard feelings for Clint. I hope you liked it.

Please leave requests

Thank youuu

Byeeeee