Frustration

When you wake up in the morning, the first thing you do is sigh. It was one of those days. One of those days where you spent the entire day feeling extremely frustrated, sexually frustrated. No matter what you did, there was a knot inside you and you couldn't get rid of it. Said knot was already forming.

You groan loudly and bury your face in the pillow, willing time to slip to tomorrow. Almost immediately, you take your face out of the pillow and grab your phone, scrolling through Instagram.

Your stomach rumbles loudly and you realised that you were starving. Taking a deep breath, you prepare yourself to face the others, and drag yourself out of bed. Clothes are thrown in all direction as you dig through your closet to find something you wanted to wear. After about 5 minutes of searching, you finally find some plain black jeans and a T-shirt with the words 'if God hates gays, why are we so cute?' written on it, proudly displaying your sexuality.

You quietly slip into the kitchen and sneak to the fridge, grabbing some milk and cereal. (No the cereal wasn't in the fridge.) You were just about to escape around the corner when someone, some damned idiot, calls your name.

"Y/n. Hey"

You turn around and see Nat waving at you. Ok, maybe they weren't an idiot then.

"Morning Nat" you say cheerily, a good mood washing over you at the sight of her.

"You seem in a rush" Tony pipes up.

You curse under your breath as you realise that the entire team is in there, staring at you.

"I'm having one of those days where I really won't a girlfriend." You explain.

Both Wanda and Nat smirk, knowing exactly what you mean. The rest of the team, however, looked slightly confused.

You sigh and turn back around, walking out of the room. "Just, no one breath down my neck"

Munching on your cereal, you trudge back to your room and settle on your bed, pulling out your phone again.

Shortly after you have finished eating and put your bowl down, the door clicks open and you see Natasha standing. She says nothing and just slowly walks towards you. Your breath hitches as you watch her hips sway back and forth. She stops at the end of the bed and stares at you, only one thing visible in her eyes; lust. A smirk plays on her lips as she slowly crawls up your body, her face so close that you could feel her breath on your skin.

You keep silent, unable to talk, as she leans down towards your ear, dragging her hand lightly up your thigh.

"I thought I could help you with your problem" She whispers in your ear, sending shivers down your body.

She attaches her lips to your ear and, when she hears no complaint from you, starts sucking and biting. You gasp and you feel her lips curl into a satisfied smirk.

"You like that don't you?" She whispers.

You just swallow dryly and she continues kissing your ear, slowly moving the kisses down and along your jawline. She travels down your neck and settles in one spot, teasing the skin.

She pulls away and you pout at the lack of contact. It soon disappears as her lips come back down, this time landing on your lips. Within seconds, her tongue is inside your mouth, exploring every inch of it. Your hands subconsciously slide up her back and tangle in her hair, earning a slight gasp from her.

Her hands tug at the bottom of your shirt and you break away briefly, allowing her to yank it over your head. She stares at you, admiring you, before quickly diving back in to continue kissing you.

You moan into her mouth and she shivers, obviously enjoying it. A small moan escapes her lips and you somehow deepen the kiss. You wrap you legs around her waist and her hands move to your back to support you.

You knew this would be the best day of your life, even if you couldn't walk afterwards.

[...]

By the time you two are finished, an hour and a half has passed and you are sweating heavily.

"We should do that again?" You say, still gasping for air.

She nods and you notice that, despite her efforts to hide, she is also panting heavily.

"As long as you stop searching for a girlfriend"

You take a leap of faith and say, "Ive already found one, hopefully"

A huge smiles breaks out on her face and she gives you a soft kiss. "I was hoping you would say that"

"Tony, Tony! They finally banged" Clint bellows.

"Y/n and Romanoff?" Tony screams back.

"Yeah, and there dating"

"Finally"

You roll your eyes, completely unsurprised.

"Even better, so did Steve and Bucky"

Your eyes widen at this and you watch, confused, as Nat hops out of bed and opens the door.

"Are you saying they me and Y/n aren't the cutest? Cuz if you are, you've got your facts messed up"

Clint gulps audibly and you giggle lightly. "I, uh"

"It's alright" Nat says, "I know it was just an accident. Everyone knows that me and Y/n are the best"

A/n

So this one was awful and cringy. hope thats ok.

Please leave requests

Thank youuuuu

Byeeee