Mars

You press the doorbell for what feels like the fiftieth time but is actually closer to the third. No response comes so you sigh and try the handle. Surprisingly, the door opens with a small and you quickly walk into the Avengers compound.

You walk through the familiar hallways, making your way to the main room. When you arrive, you are met with shocked faces and no Natasha.

"Who are you?" Steve asks sternly. A cheeky grin forms on your face.

"You'll never now" you respond mysteriously. Steve simply frowns.

"Where are you from?" He asks.

"Mars, or somewhere near there." He gives you a harsh look, to which you only grin, and moves on.

"Why are you hear?" He interrogates.

"Oh, you know, I just felt like popping in" you reply nonchalantly.

"What do you want?" Her asks, clearly getting frustrated. You shrug.

"I could want to murder all of you or maybe I could just want to deliver some cookies. You'll never know" you respond, grinning.

"Cookies? Y/n, babe, is that you?" A new voice joins in. You turn around and see Natasha standing in the doorway, a happy expression on her face.

"What? Y/n, who's Y/n?" You feign confusion. Nat rolls her eyes, knowing what you're doing.

"Seriously babe?" You turn to the others.

"I have never met this gorgeous redheaded, green eyes woman before in my life, though I would to get to know her better" you send a wink towards Nat and she chuckles lightly.

"I'm sorry, I'm already taken." She plays along with your joke.

"Well, whoever that beautiful, incredible woman is, she doesn't have to know" you compliment yourself. Natasha just giggles and moves closer to you.

"I suppose so. I could cheat on you with you, couldn't I?" She says, ruining the entire thing.

"Natasha" you whine, "you're such a spoil sport," She laughs and wraps her arms around your waist, pressing a light kiss to your lips.

"Guys" Nat says, turning back to the others, "this mysterious woman from mars" she likes you teasingly, "is actually my girlfriend, Y/n"

Realisation dawns on there faces and you bow low, waving your arms around dramatically.

"Oh my god, Nat's going soft. I never thought I'd see the day" are the first words said by Tony.

"She's been soft ever since she met me" you add unhelpfully, earning yourself a glare from your girlfriend. You wiggle your eyebrows and she just rolls her eyes, the corner of her lips twitching up.

"What d'you want?" Nat asks sharply. You gasp loudly and clutch your chest, feigning offence.

"Am I not allowed to come see my girlfriend?" She sighs at you and rolls her eyes, ignoring the smirks from the others.

"Oh, so you are my girlfriend now huh?" You roll yours eyes back and trudge I've to her, presenting a box. "So you did bring cookies."

She opens the box and takes three, biting one immediately. Ignoring her barbaric actions, you turn to the others and offer the box around, almost all of them taking one.

"See Tasha, these people are civilised, they only take one." Your tone is that of which you would use to talk to a baby.

"Mmhmm, yet there's still two left for you." She points out through a mouthful of cookie.

"Well, I gotta go," you say, ignoring her, "Mars needs me." Nat runs up and gives you light peck on the lips, mouth still full. You give her a wide smile, dusting the crumbs off your face, and make your way to the door.

"Love you," Nat manages to say. You smile and look back at her.

"I love you too."

A/n

All of my fics just seem to get worse as they go on.

Please leave requests

Thank youuuuu

Byeeeee