One night stand

You take the final swig of your beer and scan the bar again for tonight's target. Your eyes land on a gorgeous redhead staring at you. She quickly looks away when your gaze meets hers but not quite fast enough. Smirking, you slide off the barstool and walk over to her, swinging your hips slightly.

She sees you coming and a smirk crosses her face as she heads towards you, meeting you halfway.

Seeing the lust on her eyes, you don waist any time and immediately bring your lips to hers. She responds in kind, as you had expected, moving her lips against yours. Your hands grip her waist and she presses against you, deepening the kiss.

You pull away and stare into her eyes, grabbing her hand and pulling her to a side door. The door clicks shut behind her and you lock it, securing her privacy. You turn back around and her lips immediately rejoin yours. Slowly walking backwards, you push her onto the bed and take in every inch of her. She really was gorgeous, probably the best yet, and she was all yours tonight.

[...]

You wake up in the morning before the redhead and take another look at her. Quietly slipping out of bed, you pull on your clothes and walk to the door, ready to leave. Something makes you pause and turn back to the sleeping woman. Not knowing why, you grab some paper and a pen and write down your number, asking her to call you. You then walk out the door, resisting the urge to look back.

[...]

The redhead called you and you were eager to respond. It ended up the same way as before- you taking her to bed and then leaving early the next morning.

This pattern continued throughout the weeks as you started to see her more and more, until you were with her almost every night. You slowly found out more about her, like her name- Natasha- and her birthday. When you found out she was an Avenger, you were shocked, yet proud of yourself.

After a couple of months, you started hanging out normally, with clothes on, and you soon became best friends- with benefits.

Both of you, unbeknownst to the other, grew feelings for the their 'one time fling' and profusely denied it.

So, when you met the Avengers, it was certainly an interesting experience.

"I'm sorry, you what?"

"You two fucked?!"

"Bout time you got some action"

You winced as the comments just kept on coming, not showing any sign of slowing down.

"So how did it happen?"

You stare at Tony Stark incredulously.

"Excuse me, what the fuck?"

He chuckles at you words.

"How did you, a regular, decent looking girl"

You scoff. "Incredibly good looking girl."

"Get Natasha Romanoff to fuck you"

You just smirk. "Actually, I fucked her. Also, it really wasn't that hard. I just looked at her. Then she looked at me. Then BOOM. Fucked."

Nat slaps your arm lightly and you chuckle, watching as the men's agaves all turn slightly pink. Your gaze flicks to Wanda and she is doubled over, tears streaming down her face, laughing her ass off.

You look at Nat questioningly, motioning to Wanda.

"I dunno, she's just weird."

You roll your eyes and look around the room again. Spotting a spare sofa, you skip over and lie across it.

(Like this)

(Like this)

An evil smirk covers Natasha's face and she hops over and plops down on your stomach. A loud groan escapes your lips and you glare at her.

"Really?" You say, your voice strained.

"Yep" she nods.

You roll forward, of the sofa and into the floor- taking Natasha with you. You land on top of her and this time she groans. Laughter bubbles up and soon both of you are red-faced and out of breath. You just kind of flop after a while, your limbs losing energy.

"Y/n. I need to get up." Nat says begrudgingly- she didn't really mind having you lying on her.

"Get up then" you say plainly.

She rolls her eyes and, somehow, manages to push herself up, sliding you into her legs. She slips her legs out from underneath you and picks you up, carrying you out of the main room and to her bedroom- laying you down carefully on the bed.

She gets up the leave put you grab her wrist, pulling her back.

"Nooooo. Stay" you demand.

"I'll be back, ok? I'm just going to get some food."

You nod happily. "Go on then, hurry up. Get me some food."

You snuggle into the soft pillows and faintly hear the door click. Next thing you know, Nat's poking you gently, holding out a tray of food for you. A smile lights up your face and you happily take the food off her.

"I love you so much" you say.

Your eyes widen and you look down, focusing on your food- coincidentally missing the genuine smile on Nat's face. She says nothing and just slides into bed next to you, stealing some of your food. (By some, you mean half.)

Once the food is done, you play with your hands awkwardly and watch as Nat puts the tray on her desk. She slips back into bed, still not uttering a word, and pulls you into her, hugging you tightly. Your arms instinctively wrap around her waist and you press yourself closer to her, taking in her scent.

She presses a light kiss to your forehead and mutters words against your it.

"I love you too"

A/n

So this was weird and random but at least it's an update. This one was kinda inspired by the song Hurricane by Halsey. Only slightly though.

Thank youuuuu

Byeeeee