I Love You

"I love you"

She didn't mean to say it, it just slipped out, loud and clear, yet you aren't sure that you really heard it. Panic rushes through her body and she freezes, her hands pausing on the top of your head. Her heart speeds up and she is sure it's going to explode. Her hands start trembling, the rest of her following soon after. Then the pain hits, a deep rooted ache in her chest spreading through her body.

You feel her shaking and subconsciously hug her tighter. A soft smile spreads across your face and you bury your head further into her chest.

Slight relief washes over her as you do this as she thinks that you didn't hear her. Never once does it occur to her that, maybe, you return the feeling, after all, she didn't deserve it. At least thats what she said. The truth was that she deserved the world and more, everything you could give her.

The movie continues, though neither of you are paying attention. You are to busy taking in Nat's scent, and everything else about her. She was to caught up worrying about whether you had heard it and what you would think of it.

You hadn't really thought about what Natasha would be feeling, you were too occupied floating on your cloud 9. Every nerve in your body was alive and dancing from pure joy, you were ecstatic. And, you'd never been high before, but you were pretty sure this was the closest you'd ever come. Everything around you seemed much nicer. The couch was more comfortable, softer, and its brown hue was brighter. Nat's jacket was fluffy and warm against you face, shielding you from the world. The dim light set the perfect homely mood, making you feel even safer.

The two of you could almost have been a married couple you mused.

For her, however, it was the complete opposite. The light above her swung dangerously, sending flickering shadows across the room. The TV cast an every glow over the two of you, illuminating you in grey light. The door was open fully and the hallway outside was completely black. All her muscles were tensed and her eyes were fleeting nervously from spot to spot.

I could almost be in a haunted house was the only coherent thought she could catch.

The thought finally crossed our mind that you hadn't said anything in response and, knowing Natasha, she would be panicking right now. Her stiff posture and shallow breathing only proving your assumptions to be true.

"I love you too" you mumble into Natasha's warm jacket. Somehow, her entire body stiffened more, due to surprise.

"You do?" She asked, her voice trembling. You smiled again, unable not too.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?" Your words seem to calm her and her body noticeably relaxes.

"Are you sure?" She asks tentatively, not quite believing you- no matter how much she wanted too.

You sit up and stare into her eyes, unable to fathom why this gorgeous, intelligent woman in front of you didn't think you could love her. Wanting to remove any doubt from her mind, you place your lips firmly on hers, not leaving any room for protest.

For once, Natasha is not in control of a kiss at all. You lead her completely, placing your hand on the back of her head and forcefully press your body to hers, not leaving an inch of room between you.

"Do I look certain?" You whisper, lips still inches from her own.

"I don't know, maybe you'll just have to confirm it for me."

A/n

So this one is shorter but I ran out of ideas.

Please leave requests

Thank youuuu

Byeeee