Lesbian Culture

You sigh and tap your fingers on your knee, thoroughly bored. The door to the room open and you look up hopefully.

"Y/n, I want you to meet Agent Romanoff" Phil Coulson says.

"Do I have to?" You say, your voice laced with boredom.

"You already have." A smooth, silky voice sounds right behind you.

You turn around and see a beautiful redheaded woman standing in front of you. She looks at the way you are sat, or not sat, and raises an eyebrow. As you have no idea what to do or say, you resort to your usual response.

"Umm, hi?" She nods in response and turns back to Coulson.

"Romanoff, you will be training Y/l/n"

Your eyes widen and you glare at him, earning a slight smirk in response. You couldn't believe you would actually have to get to know someone that wasn't your cat.

"Why?" You say, your voice clearly stating your distaste for the idea. 

"Because the most you can do in a fight is, and i quote, 'ward them off with your gayness" Phil replies coolly.

You huff and pull the hood on your jumper, hiding your face.

"Oh no, Where's Y/n? I can't see her anymore!" Romanoff jokes.

Your glare at her from underneath your hood and pull it further down.

"Come on, lets get started" Romanoff states.

"No" You say simply.

"You don't have a choice" She says, trying to keep the anger out of her voice.

"Yes I do. I just wont move" You reply snarkily.                           

She smiles coyly and drags you off the chair, dumping you on the floor. You drag yourself off the ground quickly, your face flushed with embarrassment.

You follow her quietly out of the room and along the corridors, eventually arriving at the training room. She barks commands at you and, without complaint, you follow them. Fighting proves a lot harder than you thought it would be and, more often than not, you would completely miss your punch.

Over the next few weeks, Romanoff trained you everyday, and slowly you became better. The more you worked with her, the more you liked her and, despite not even knowing her first name, you had developed a slight crush on her- just like a stupid high school girl. Of course, being a typical lesbian, you just avoided her and shut her out, much to her annoyance.

She finally decided to make you meet the other Avengers.

"What the fuck am i doing here?" You mutter through clenched teeth.

Romanoff just sent you a sweet smile and otherwise ignored you, walking further into the room.

"Guys, this is Y/n. Feel free to take the piss out of her" Romanoff says, sending you another million dollar smile.

"Nat-"

"Nat!" You say incredulously, interrupting Clint " Your name is Nat! Your the Black Widow and you name is Nat" She glares at you but you pay no attention. "Nattie, could you kill the bad guys please? Nattie-kins, oh Nat"-

A hand clamps violently over your mouth and you almost choke on your own words. You look up, meeting Romanoffs piercing green eyes with your own. Your gaze flickers over to Clint briefly and you see him desperately trying to hold in laughter, his face turning red because of it.

The hand is taken off your mouth and you smirk.

"I'm sorry. Do you prefer Nat-attack?"

"Natasha. You can call me Natasha" She growls.

You nod shortly, not wanting to die quite yet, and look back at the others. Your face pales immediately and you subconsciously hide behind Natasha, pulling your hood up subtly.

Noticing how uncomfortable you were, Natasha pulls you out o the room and closes the door.

"You ok?"

You just nod and keep your gaze down. She sighs, obviously annoyed.

"Do you really hate me that much?"

You look up at her in shock, your eyebrows furrowing.

"Well you never talk to me and you just plain out ignore me most of the time."

You nod your head slightly, understanding what she meant.

"I don't hate you"

"Then why do you ignore me?" She shoots back quickly.

"It's just lesbian culture. When you like someone you shut them out. It's just the way it wor-' You stop short., realising what you've just said. "I, umm, I mean"

Her face lights up at you words. "You like me?"

Her voice is almost hopeful and it sends your heart racing. All you can do is nod your head and watch as she smiles happily.

"Wonderful, because I" She brings her lips to yours shortly. "Like you too"

You stare at her, mouth hanging open, eyes ready to pop.

"You what?"   

"You have to be my girlfriend now you know?" She teases, completely ignoring you.

"What a hassle." You respond dryly.

She huffs and rolls her eyes, pecking you on the lips.

"You don't get a choice"

A/n

So this one didn't really turn out how i wanted it. Also, no offence to any lesbians or gays or lgbt members. I ran, i am one myself but thats beside the point.

Please leave requests

Thank youuuu

Byeeeee