Are you even sorry?

"Are you even sorry?" Your girlfriend asks.

You manage to contain your stream of laughter for a second to take a breath. It immediately starts again. She glares at you and you choke back the laughter, fearing for your life.

"You, ate all the cookie dough, you deserve it" you say stubbornly.

"Not this though, I don't even know, or want to know, how you managed it. Also, that was last week" she almost shouts the last bit.

You grin proudly. "My memory's getting better"

She rolls her eyes and you can't help but start laughing again. Despite herself, a smile tugs at the corner of Nat's lips.

"Besides, you're a trained assassin, you should be able to get out of Christmas lights." You point out.

"I could" She grumbles. "But I'd break them, and then you'd be really grumpy."

"Well then, you'll just have to stay there." You say, and promptly start laughing again.

You observe the situation in front of you. Natasha, your girlfriend, was tied up in a bundle of Christmas lights. Said Christmas lights were plugged in, so she was lit up and glowing.

You had managed to do all this to her whilst she was asleep so she was still lying in bed, unable to move.

You pull out your phone and she glares at you.

"Don't you dare"

You take a photo of her and she practically slits your throat with her eyes.

"Oh whoops, would you look at that, it's somehow on the group chat" you giggle.

"Right that's it"

She slings her legs over the side of the bed and shakily stands up. She bounces over to you and, laughing, you start to run away, recording the entire time.

She trips over and falls over, landing flat on her face. You take another photo of her and remind yourself to print them off.

She starts sliding across the floor, attempting to grab your feet, and succeeding. You fall on top of her, still laughing.

She grunts as your body hits hers. You roll of her and curl up into a ball, crying from laughter.

"I don't understand how you find this funny." Nat complains.

"Because, your gonna murder me afterwards so I may as well make the most of my life." You say, wheezing.

"Fair enough, buttttt, if you let me out now, I'll murder you less" she try's to bargain.

"What? Cuz that definitely makes sense" Sarcasm drips in your voice and she glares at you.

You roll away from her and she flops around like a fish trying to reach you again.

"No, you get back here."

You only start laughing harder and she sighs, giving up. She goes limp and you gently poke her.

"Helloooo, Natasha, are you dead? You're dead. I'll just have to eat all the food myself. What a shame."

She ties to jump up, only to fall back down after tripping on the Christmas lights. She sighs but then her face brightens. She lies down on the floor and starts to roll down the hallway, unwrapping herself.

Your eyes widen and you dash downstairs, Nat hot on your trail, and leap over the sofa. She jumps over and pushes you to the floor. She begins an onslaught of tickles in all your ticklish spots.

"No, stop, Nat please. Stop"

She just smirks and tickles you harder. You wriggle around in her grip and manage to break free, quickly jumping up and sprinting away.

You barrel into the main room, where the rest of the Avenger were sat, and hide behind Thor. Nat comes running in after you and the other Avengers seem to understand that she was getting her revenge.

Thor quickly steps away from you leaving you completely out in the open.

"Thor, you weren't supposed to do that." You chastise him.

"I'm sorry lady y/n, but I am much more scared of lady Natasha than you" he apologises.

You sigh and slowly back away. "Look we can talk about this. There's no need to get violent."

She smiles sweetly and you know that you're never going to escape.

I'm one swift movement, She dashes forward and picks you up, slinging you over her shoulder in a fireman's lift.

She runs outs and towards the elevator. Everyone stares at you and she runs past them, you pounding your fists against her back and her grinning evilly.

She runs outside and dunks you in the river, fully clothed. You grab her wrist and pull her in with you.

You head goes under the water and you come up, spluttering and gasping for air. You make eye contact with her and you both burst out laughing.

You splash her with water and immediately regret after seeing the look she gives you. Soon, you are both fighting to get the others head underwater.

You pause for a minute and she pulls you into a sweet, loving kiss. You smile at her and she grins back at you. She then proceeds to push your head under the water.

You come up, gasping for air, but grinning.

"Ok, ok, I am definitely sorry."

A/n

So hopefully this was cute and fluffy. Hopefully. Also I know that there isn't a river near the Avengers tower but just use your imagination.

Please leave requests

Thank youuuu

Byeeeee