Silent treatment

You dance around the room like a little kid, not caring that someone was watching. You didn't stop when you heard Fury's voice through the coms

"Agent Romanoff, do you have eyes on the target?"

Then came Agent Romanoff's responce.

"Yes Sir, I have eyes on the target."

She says this with her eyes boring into you. She was on a rooftop that allowed her to see into your window and you were the target.

The song finishes and you flop down onto your bed, staring directly at the Agent on the roof. Her eyes meet yours and you wave, a little, dainty wave, and smile at her. She frowns.

"Sir, I think I have been spotted."

You start to nod your head in agreement.

"Sir, I have definitely been spotted."

"Retreat Agent Romanoff."

Fury finally responded.

You smirk to yourself as the redhead disapppears from your sight and heads off to Stark Tower. You knew she would be back soon though.

You were right, she would be back, just a damn lot sooner than you had expected. You hear a knock at your door. You open it and the first thing you see is a gun and then a redhead, and then a dozen armed agents also pointing guns at you. You sigh and raise your hands in defeat.

"We have the target, Sir" Natasha says.

You put on a face of mock offend and scoff.

"Come on, I'm not just a target, I'm a human being"

She raises her eyebrows at you but says nothing.

"Not one for small talk then?"

She continues to stare you, not speaking. You roll your eyes.

"OK then, I'll just talk to myself."

She glares at you and you just raise an eyebrow. She sighs and motions towards a black car.

"Sleek I like it" You say.

She hits on the back of the head with gun

"Excuse me, that was really rude."

She deadpans and shoves you towards the car.

"Oh, you want me to get in it? You know you could've just said that, or can you not talk."

She glares at you again.

"Fine, I'm going, I'm going" You say as you walk towards the car. You tug on the door handle and it doesn't open.

"well what would you like me to-"

You are cut off as Natasha hits you unconscious with her gun.

[...]

You wake up in the infirmary and see Nat.

"That was rude" you tell her.