School

You walk into school, a smile on your face and a bounce in your step. If you weren't careful, your heart might just burst from joy. Everything about you was brighter, happier,so someone was bound to notice.

"Woah" you hear your best friend say."

I know" you reply gleefully.

"What happened?" She asked you "I mean, it's not bad, infact it suits you, it was just a surprise."

"I really like the colour."

A confused look covers your friends face. "Oh, you were talking about the hair." She motions towards your new platinum, short hair.

"Yeah, what were you talking about?" You ask you friend.

"The smile. You never smile." At that your smile only grows bigger.

"Well I- actually you'll see at the end of the day." And with that, you leave your extremely confused best friend behind and walk further in.

[...]

You shift in your seat and check the clock for the fifth time this minute. Still 3 minutes to go.

Your best friend turns to you, an annoyed look on their face. "ok either tell me what's going on or stop god damn fidgeting. fidgeting." You smirk but nevertheless sit still for the next 3 minutes. When the teacher dismisses you, you grab your bag and practically sprint out the door.

"What's gotten into her?" One of your classmates asks. Your best friend sighs and shakes their head.

"I think I might be about to find." They then follow you, at a considerably slower pace.

You sprint to the car park, eyes scanning everywhere. You spot a familiar figure leaning against your motorbike. You run to them and throw your arms around them.

"Hey" Nat says.

"I hate school" you grumble.

She laughs. "Your the one that wanted to go back"

"Only so I could show you off, though you may be a bit old." You say, winking coyly.
You sigh but them remember your friend. "Oh also, that idiot coming towards us, yeah with the y/f/h/c hair. Yeah shes my best friend. Do not, and i repeat, do not murder her."

She bumps your shoulder playfully, a smirk on her face. "I'll try my best."

You roll your eyes and turn around, wondering of your friend could be any slower. When you see her walking up, you take an over exaggerated deep breath and open your mouth to scream at them.

"Hurry up" She clamps her hands over her arms, quickly changing that tactic and putting them over your mouth instead.

"Shut the fuck up" She demands. You lick her hand and she just rolls her eyes and places them back at her sides.

"Make me" You growl, raising your fists jokingly.

"Happily" Natasha buts in, taking a few steps forward to kiss. You wave your hand dismissively and attempt to hide the blush creeping up your neck.

Your best friend wiggles their eyebrows at you suggestively, a questioning look in their eyes. A loud sigh escapes your lips and you roll your eyes again.

"Nat, this is my best friend, y/b/f/n. Y/b/f/n, this is Nat, my girlfriend." Your voice is  slow, like you're talking to a child.

Realisation flashes in your friends eyes and a smirk quickly appears on their lips. "So this is why you couldn't stop smiling all day." They tease.

You send her a murderous glance, already aware of the mirroring smirk on Nat's lips.

"You were smiling because of me." She teases lightly, earning another sigh from you.

"Imma kill you" You whisper through gritted teeth. You then turn around, a sweet smile on your lips. "I hate to break it to you, but it ain't you, its the motorbike hat you bring with you."

She gasps in shock, clutching her chest dramatically. "Are you, are you cheating in me? How could you?"

You roll your eyes, smiling nevertheless, and peck her lightly on the lips. Gagging sounds come from your best friend and you pull apart to fid her fake vomiting.

"Really?" You ask, slightly annoyed. 

"Yes, and, as much as I love third wheeling, I really dont so shoo" your friend demands.

You roll your eyes and practically flop onto the padded leather of the bike. "Yeah, come on Nat, chop chop." You tease.

She glares at you but still gets on the bike in front of you. You wrap your arms around her waist and rest your head on her shoulder.

Once your a good distance away from school Nat glances back and simply states "I like her"

A/n

Quite short but I ran out of ideas, as always.

please leave requests, either in the comments or via private message

Thank youuuuu

Byeeeee