Thank you

You frantically shove your clothes into a random bag, pressing it down as hard as you can. A fresh wave of pain slams into your head as you stand up too quicklyImmediately, you regret all the drinks you had the night before.

"Hurry up!" Natasha screams from down the hallway, "Fury'll kill us if we're red."

"I'm coming, I'm coming," you bellow back.

"Well come faster," she shouts. You grab your bag and dash out of the door, sprinting to her.

"Kinky," you say as you walk in the room, gasping for air. She rolls her eyes and stalks out the room, throwing you a glare.

(Insert infinity symbol)

"I'm stuck, Nat, I'm stuck," you almost shout into the comms.

"What?" She asks.

"Well, the doors are locked, so are the windows, and I can't get out of this damned room." You respond, your tone clearly angry.

"Do you have anything on you that you could use?" She advises. You pay yourself down, searching for something useful.

"No, I've already used it all..." your voice trails off as you pull out a black object, "wait. I might have something, but I don't know what it is."

"If you die, I swear to god, I'm gonna resurrect you then kill you myself," she mumbles to herself. "Right," She raises her voice, "is there a switch or a button or something.

You fiddle around with it and, somehow, manage to make it flash. "Alright, it's flashing red, is that a good sign?"

"I dunno, just like, out it next to the door and hope for the best,"she responds. You place tentatively next to the door, as instructed.

"Ok," you say unsurely, "I'm like 75% sure this won't explode but hey, 25% chance it could, right?"

She chuckles dryly and you can imagine her rolling her eyes. "Well I hope it doesn't-"

The rest is cut off as a loud boom fills the room and bright light clouds your vision. You are vaguely aware of your limp body flying backwards and slamming into the wall. You barely have time to register the ringing in your ears and spots in your vision before you slip into unconsciousness, slumped against the wall.

(Insert infinity symbol)

Feeling returns to your toes first and you attempt to wiggle them frantically, hoping someone would notice. When no one does, you give up and lie silently, waiting for any sensation that wasn't in your toes.

You finally manage to open your eyes after a few hours of nothing. You blink a couple of times, clearing the blurs in your vision. A loud groan echos brought the room and it takes you a minute to release you were the cause of it. Instantly, a warm, comforting hand is gripping yours, squeezing tightly.

"Hey," a soft smooth voice says, "it's ok, you're safe. Take it easy."

Natasha's blurry face comes into view and, despite the pain racking your body, you blush slightly when you realise that it's her hand clinging to yours. Sh notices the pink tint to your cheeks and quickly tries to slip her hand out of her grasp. You grab it, pulling her forward and off her feet. Her hands land softly either side of your head, stopping her fall.

In a joint motion, your lips connect, setting of fireworks inside your brain. Your weak hand lifts to her cheek and you cup it gently, pulling her closer. The kiss is only brief, even if it felt like eternity to you, and you both stare awkwardly at each other after.

"Wait, who gave you that black eye?" You ask, finally noticing the black and purple, swollen mess around her eye.

"Oh, it was just some guy who got in a lucky punch," she says nonchalantly.

"You idiot," you tease, "why did you let that happen?"

"Hey!" She says, hitting you lightly on the arm"I stopped you from getting hurt; I think I deserve a 'thank you'."

"What?" You frown in confusion.

"If it wasn't for me," she boasts, "you would still be slumped against that wall, bleeding to death."

You peck her lightly on the lips. "Well then, thank you."

A/n

Thank you so much for the requests. So so so much.

Please leave requests

Thank youuuu

Byeeee