High School AU

Warning: Homophobia (I did not enjoy writing the homophobic parts, I hated it but it was necessary for the fic.)

You walk through the halls of your high school and rush round the corner, proceeding to crash into someone and fall on your ass. When you don't move the person starts to speak.

"Are you gonna get up? Can you get up?"

You groan. "I could get up, but I'd rather not."

"Yeah, I get that"

You crack your eyes open and, crouched down next to you, is a gorgeous redheaded girl.

"I'm sorry" you say "I'm Y/n Y/l/n, and you are?"

"Natasha, Natasha Romanoff"

"Well it's nice to meet you Natasha." You say, uncharacteristically polite.

She sticks out her hand to help you up and you are just about to take when something bounces of your fingers.

"I wouldn't touch her, you'll get the gay disease."

You sigh heavily. Jane Harper, the bane of your existence.

"What do want Jane?"

She growls, she actually growls. "No one told you that you could speak"

Another ball hits your head and you wince slightly. She smirks and continues  to throw stuff at you, her goonies following suit. You roll over and curl up into a ball, shutting your eyes tightly.

The rain of objects hitting you suddenly decreases and you crack your eyes open, rolling over slightly.

Stood in front of you like a shield, was Natasha. You try to reach out and shove her away but another ball is thrown and it hits you directly in the eye.

You tear up and can't help but let a small cry of pain escape your lips. Through your 'good' eye, you see Natasha's head whip around to look at you. She kneels down beside you and quickly spots your fast swelling eye.

Thankfully, the girls stopped the onslaught and you assumed that they had left.

There was now a slow trickle of blood creeping out underneath your swollen shut eyelid, gently increasing in force. Natasha was panicking, she really didn't know what to do.

After a while she seemed to come to her senses and gently picked up Your now limp body. She carried you carefully to the medical centre and refused to leave your side, even when the nurse told her she couldn't come inside.

You wake up hours later, a sleeping redhead sat beside you. Without intending to, you squeeze her hand causing her to wake up.

"Y/n, you're awake. Do you feel better?"

You smile unconvincingly and nod you head, sending waves of pain through your body. You clutch your head with your hands and groan in pain.

Natasha pulls you into a hug and gently strokes the top of your head.

"This may not be the best time to ask, but after you're feeling better, would you maybe like to go out on a date?"

You pull out of her grasp and look up at her, a massive grin forming on your face. "I would love too"

She smiles happily and goes back to hugging you.

[...]

You flop on the bed, immediately regretting it.

"Owww" you say, as the pain in your head doubles.

Natasha's smirks. "I told you, you shouldn't have done that."

You point an accusing finger at her. "You should've stopped me"

She holds her hands up in surrender and opens the pizza box in her hands. Slipping into bed next to you, she places the box on your lap and snatches a piece.

You take a quick bite off her piece before grabbing the remote and turning on the TV. After about ten minutes of indecision, you settle on The Mortal Instruments(film version.)

Natasha falls asleep quickly and smile, watching the cute facial expressions that she made. You were soon drawn back to the film however as it was one of your personal favourites. (And there was a  Clace moment and Clace is amazing they are meant to be together. I'm sorry, don't mind me.)

As soon as the end credits rolled and your incentive to stay awake disappeared, you were asleep, snuggled up against Natasha, nice and safe.

A/n

I feel like these are slowly getting shorter and shorter so I'm sorry about that. I also feel like I'm always saying sorry for something. Woops. Also, can we just talk about how amazing The Mortal Instruments is. The series is better in my opinion. And Katherine McNamara is an angel and should get with Dominic Sherwood. SOMEONE SAVE THE SHOW, PLEASE. DO IT FOR KAT.

Anywayyyy. Please leave requests

Thank youuuuu

Byeeeee