Intro (Not a One-Shot)

You can skip this part if you want, but I wouldn't recommend it.

So, I'm back! I know that my profile has been inactive for awhile, but that's because I have a very busy life. I am entering my junior year of college very soon, on August 26, and I am a full time student, plus a part time job, sleep, and trying to maintain a social life, and I just don't have much time for reading or writing anymore.

However, since it's summer, I just recently finished reading Marissa Meyer's Arch Enemies. I finished Renegades a year prior. Usually, I have the ability to finish a book within weeks (sometimes days) of the book coming out, but with college, it was impossible. If you go to college and managed to finish it in a timely manner, please tell me your secret. 

Plus, unless the book is really good, reading starts to feel like a chore because college text is, while sometimes interesting, not exactly fun, and ruins things for leisure reading, too.

So, I know I shouldn't be starting this, with some of my other stories half-finished (and I fully intend to finish and edit them after college), but I had to start this, because Arch Enemies was over and I cried because I have to wait until November to read the next one (if you take a quiz on her website, you can get an excerpt of Supernova, but brush up on your knowledge of her other books first). Renegades, the first book, was really good, but this book in particular made me feel feelings that I haven't felt in a long time and started to believe I would never feel that way again about any other book. Many nights, I stayed up to three in the morning, muttering "One more chapter" and one turned into three, or four, or five, and I only went to sleep once my eyes could no longer stay open.

I turned to fan fiction to ease my pain and was disappointed to find few stories, and even fewer stories of Nodrian (Nova x Adrian) and Osby (Oscar x Ruby). Fanfiction.net had a total of ten, and only two had any trace of Nodrian in them, and only one had some Osby. I haven't fully checked out wattpad's collection yet, but I'm sure it's not great. 

So I decided to take it into my own hands. So that is why I am writing some now.

I'm going to stop rambling now.

Enjoy! 

*I mention in later chapters that I need ideas, this is no longer relevant. I am no longer taking requests, because I have enough by now that I want to work on so I can finish this story.*