1.1.

"What is it?"

"I have no idea."

"Well then open it and get an idea!" The ash blond snapped, watching the white-ette roll her eyes.

Ever since that day at the park, the two kids have been inseparable. Adaliah's calm and cold precision always shooting down Katsuki's loud and fiery temper tantrums. They shared everything with each other, Adaliah even sharing bits of her home life. Of course, the male did everything to get her out of that environment, a man eventually taking her in a little later in the year. Given the ash blond had never met him, Adaliah seemed much happier whenever they hung out, which in the end was all that mattered.

The two never went to the same middle school, the girl going to a private school while Katsuki went to an unnameable, cliche public one. They never lost contact thought, hanging out after Katsuki was done (his classes went longer than hers) or over weekends, keeping their friendship as strong as ever. Given that as he grew, he found himself much more protective over the omega, wanting to keep her close with a watchful eye.

He wanted to keep her as safe as possible from the outside world, from the villains. He would become a hero, and if he played his cards right, she would be his pretty, little, stay-at- home Omega. Who was he kidding? She will be his little, stay-at-home Omega. Oh, he lost count of how many times he's caught himself daydreaming about little hims and hers running around, Adaliah taking the role of mommy oh-so-well. Her cute eyebrows furrowing as she would scold their children.

The thought kept him up at night, feeding delusions and terrible intentions into his mind. Driving him further and further into his crazed mindset. Especially now that both of them were at the ripe age of fifteen, both reaching their prime in looks. The only issue now being the issue of high school.

Said teens were sitting at Mitsuki's dining room table, application forms for high schools spread between them. A particularly crisp envelope calling Katsuki's attention, the girl's name written in bright red calligraphy, which he quickly rushed her to open. This could tear her away from him!

He couldn't let that happen now, could he?!

The red wax seal that held it shut was completely disregarded as the girl ripped it open. Her small hands gripped the manila paper, her yellow orbs scanning over the sheet.

"It's from the U.A." She began, a smile appearing on her face. "They've accepted an application for a recommendation under my name- I GOT A RECOMMENDATION FOR THE U.A.!" Adaliah continued, quickly jumping onto the male with a bright smile.

"Great, now we can show all those extras how it's done, 'ey 'Mega?" Katsuki grinned, small explosions firing off from his fingertips, trying to hide his blistering anger that was boiling inside of him. How was he supposed to protect her if she was becoming a hero too? Although, on the brighter side, he could keep a close eye on her...And any other males thinking of looking her way.

The smell of vanilla over a fire pit wafted throughout the room, bringing ease to whoever smelt it. Their scents mixed almost perfectly together, especially when both teens were at ease.

The sweet and savory smell only expanded as the girl continued laughing, holding onto Katsuki, who eventually gave in, chuckling while he stood and spun the girl. She seemed to laugh even more, settling as he placed her down, their foreheads pushed together. Her yellow orbs contrasted greatly with his red ones. A red tint was on both of their cheeks, whether it was from the exhilaration or something else- Katsuki didn't know. Once again, she pulled the blond in close, knowing she was the only person who could get away with this, his cheeks picking up a new tint of red.

He would still make her his little pet yet.

<><><><>