7.60.

Groaning, Adaliah attempted to cover herself further with her blanket as a cold hand shook her shoulder. 

"Young Aizawa-"

Another groan and a swat to the hand. 

"Young Aizawa-"

Why couldn't this person get the message?! She wanted to sleep! She didn't want to get up or deal with the world. She wanted to cuddle her pillow all day and watch Brad Mondo serve only the hottest tea. 

"Young Aizawa!"

She was finally pulled out of her bed, the girl landing with a yelp before she was quickly picked up, like she weighed nothing. 

"What the hell, All might?!"

Even in his small form, he was able to pick her up with ease, the omega huffing.

"I need your assistance young Aizawa, as you've seemed to touch these boys' hearts more than I could ever imagine."

Her tired mind couldn't seem to keep up as she was carried with quick steps. A hand came to rub her eye as she yawned, faint familiar yelling soon being heard.

"Katsuki?" 

"Young Bakugo and Young Midoriya have snuck out, and they seem to be fighting each other." 

That caught Adaliah's attention as she quickly perked up, her head popping up as she shook it. Sweet, calm Izuku? 

Fighting Katsuki? 

She knew he liked picking fights, but at whatever ass-o'clock it was? And why now? Why here? What snapped? 

Oh god, was it her? The two were both courting her- was she the reason? She hoped not ,she prayed not. It physically made her sick to think about that. It twisted and turned her stomach in ways she never thought possible as it hurt her to think like that. 

"Young Aizawa, I will need you to use your quirk to stop them from seriously hurting each other. Your skilled in combat, so you'll be able to deflect the attacks they have aimed at each other. " 

Adaliah nodded before pushing herself off of All might, quickly sprinting on her own terms. Her wings helped her dramatically, as she reached their battle grounds rather quickly. What she saw horrified her. Both were in the air- preparing to attack, so she had very little time to react, if any. 

With quick streams of shadows, and a quick leap, Adaliah was in the air, cancelling their quirks. The lightning and explosions died down, both boys failing to notice it before Adaliah came into view. She made quick work of deflecting both attacks and launching them to the ground, keeping them far away from each other as they crashed- debris and concrete smashing as they did.

Once they landed, she didn't stop there, pushing her shadows into stitchings to keep them locked in place. 

"Thank you, young Aizawa." All might approached, Adaliah dusting off her hands with a hum.

"I'm sorry, but I heard what you said. I didn't notice before. I should have." He continued, nodding to the white-ette as she released the stitchings, allowing the two boys to get up, but her quirk remained powered up, just in case.

"Why did you pick Deku? It started when the sludge villain came, didn't it? So why him?!" Katsuki growled, sounding near tears. 

"He was powerless. But still more heroic than anyone else. I knew you were strong, that much was obvious; you were someone who could fight, so I decided that he should have a chance to stand in the ring." 

Adaliah took small steps during the interaction between All might and Katsuki, quickly wrapping her arms around the latter. "You have to remember Katsuki. Your just like me. You've been fighting for too long. Sometimes... Sometimes it's better to let someone else do the fighting for you."