4.38.

They were soon let out of training- after the final race- to go change, the girls all entering their change room sweaty and exhausted.

"Gotta say, Liah. You did pretty good." Hagakure started, her shirt off as she pulled up her skirt.

"By now we should come to expect that from her." Tsu croaked.

Adaliah felt herself smile as she pulled off her costume top, leaving her only in the undergarments she wore that day.

"Oh my god! Those are super cute, Liah babe!" Mina quickly took notice to them, Adaliah turning to fully showcase it, her wings expanding behind her in all their feathery glory.

The bra and panties were black with tiny strawberries decorating them, lace covering the sides of each of them.

Adaliah flushed before she smiled, her scent becoming evident. "Thank you!"

Meanwhile, on the other side of the wall, conversation was little different.

"You won't believe what I found!" Mineta called over the boys' attention, waving his hand. "The jackpot! Someone saw shanked a hole in this wall. A previous generation has given us a gift! You know what's next door right?! This looks into the girl's locker room!"

"Don't even think about it! Peeping on them like that would be criminal!" Iida was quick to try and stop Mineta, who only pulled the poster previously covering the hole further away.

"Then throw me in solitary confinement cause you can't stop me! I wanna see Yaoyorozu's hips, Ashido's slender waist, Hagakure's floating underwear, Uraraka's supersized booty, Asui's super soft boobies!" He paused. "Adaliah's EVERYTHING. Her boobs, butt and waist are waiting for me on the other side of this hole!"

A couple boys flushed at the thought, quickly trying to calm themselves as Mineta was poked in the eye by an earphone jack.

"Thanks Jirou, I owe you one." Adaliah let out a soft smile, button up her uniform shirt and shrugging on her jacket.

Momo couldn't seem to shake it off as easily as Adaliah though, growling lowly. She was blessed enough to be born a girl, to be lucky enough to sneak glances at Adaliah every now and then. For someone to try and take advantage of that? It burned something deep within her.

"Truly despicable, we'll close up that hole immediately!"

<><><><>

Adaliah let out a hum as she read through the textbook on her desk, taking notes in a notebook beside her. They were neat and colorful with black ink and highlighters, sticky notes occasionally littering the page.

She was currently in class as the final bell rang, signaling it was time to clean up. She had gotten third in the midterm and was really in no need to study, but she decided she would help out a few of her friends.

"I'm afraid I won't be able to help with the practical portion though." Momo sighed, her head down.  She was loud enough to catch Adaliah's attention, which she was ever so thankful for. 

"I can help with that, my mom has been training me since I was little, so I can surely help train you guys." Adaliah gave a bright smile as she zipped up her bag, the notebook she was writing in held tightly in her grasp. "Though I do need some help with Trigonometry.

"Can you help me with some stuff as well? I'm having some trouble with quadratic functions." Jirou sheepishly asked, Momo giving her a questioning look.

One by one, more and more of her classmates had asked for extra teachings, Momo happily agreeing.

"Hey, Liah! You joining Bakugo and I for studying?" Kirishima excitedly asked, the girl giving off a small smile, her scent sweet.