3.36.

Adaliah scratched at the bandages around her hand, the hospital gown itchy on her skin as well, but she wasn't scratching because of that.

Ever since the hero killer incident, she had picked up the bad habit. Scratching and picking at her hand and wrist. Her and the rest of the boys were admitted to the hospital soon after, most of them having severe injuries or needing immediate care for their quirks backlash.

In Adaliah's case, it was both. She needed stitches on her hand from the knifes that had impaled it and needed her stomach pumped (Twice- might I add) to get rid of the blood that pooled. Not to mention her now bandaged wings.

As of currently though, she was sitting in their room, on the bed across from Midoriya and beside Iida. Iida had both his arm in casts as they hung in slings, Izuku having bandages over his leg and arm while Shoto had one over one of his arms as well.

"We did something pretty amazing." Izuku looked up, the atmosphere in the room becoming almost relaxing.

"Yeah, I agree." Shoto muttered. Their scents had all intermingled by now, the emotions so high in the room it was inevitable.

Adaliah flopped backwards onto her back with a stretch and a yawn. "It feels so... Surreal."

"After everything that happened back there, it kinda feels like a miracle we're still alive. With my leg messed up, I was an easy target. He probably could've killed me if he really wanted too."

"Yea," Shoto held his arm up, inspecting it. "Seems to me he let us both, and Adaliah live on purpose. I'm surprised by you, though, Iida."

Said boy looked up, him and Shoto looking to each other. "He was actively trying to murder you and you still stood tall."

"That's not true-"

"It's totally true! We were there and you came up all -Woosh!- and- Kablam!- and a little -Recipro burst!. " Adaliah quickly interrupted, making various hand motions with her sound effects, giggles escaping her as she fell backwards onto her bed. Smiles appeared all over the room as the alphas watched the giggling omega, taking great joy in watching her effortlessly and innocently enjoy the world around her. She didn't care they broke the rules, the fact that they were alive was more than enough for her. 

The door to their hospital room slid open, calling everyone's attention as Gran Torino, Granite and Manual walked in.

"So the injured youngins are awake." The older man snarled, Izuku quickly loosing his smile at the growl directed at him.

"Your all idiots. I could yell at you for hours right now-" Chiyo growled, marching up to Adaliah, who winced. The simple wince alone set the three alphas into defense mode.

"But we're not going too. You all have a visitor."

In walked a rather large man, his head that of a pitbull, eyes half lidded.

Adaliah immediately shot up, her eyes wide as she smiled with glee before giving a shout. "Doggo!"

"This is the chief of police, Adaliah!" Chiyo quickly whined, trying to settle the girl down. "Please forgive her, she's high on meds right now-"

"Those wore off hours ago, ask Shoto-"

"Adaliah, hush up!"

Shoto and Iida quickly stood- bowing , forcing the other two try and stand as well, which the dog stopped. "Please, remain seated" He barked, with a literal bark at the end, Adaliah whining into her pillow- she just wanted to pat his head! Just a little!

"So, your the U.A. students that brought down the hero killer, huh?"

"We are."

"Stain has some serious injuries. Severe burns and several broken bones. Right now he's in the hospital under strict guard, woof, there's a lesson you should've already learned. When quirks became the norm, the police force fought to maintain the status quo. We decided we wouldn't use quirks as weapons. That's when heroes came in. They could do what we couldn't, if they were licensed of course."