6.59.

Adaliah felt the familiar burn of her quirks drawback, swallowing tightly. She knew the collar could only keep it back so far.

Gang orca sent an attack towards Inasa, forcing Adaliah to quickly rush towards him, only to turn back as Orca paralyzed Shoto. Orca soon started stumbling towards Adaliah, the girl growling as she spread out her freed wing. With a look behind her, she slowly twirled a single finger, trying to send a message to the boys; who thankfully got it as Shoto and Inasa trapped the two within a circle of fire and air.

It physically pained Shoto to do this to her, to put the omega in such a dangerous position, to put her at Orca's mercy. But, at the same time...

He knew her power, he trusted she could do this.

 King orca was too involved in analyzing the two, he barely dodged the shadow orbs launched at him. It didn't last long though before Adaliah was forced to dodge a punch thrown at her, ducking as she slid under the 'villains' legs. It was up to the three of them to keep him occupied, the others most likely dealing with the lackeys. The tornado of wind and fire continued to grow, Orca spraying himself with a water bottle.

His hand reached out to grab at her once again, gripping her neck tightly as she struggled. With a sound wave he destroyed the cyclone, and with a simple squeeze, her collar as well. Burnt sugar quickly erupted from her scent glands, momentarily shocking the whale-based hero as his grip lessened ever so slightly. Adaliah took the opportunity to conjure up a shadow orb, blood pooling in the back of her throat as she did, her drawback hitting her full force. As she threw the orb, a cloud of shadows erupting around them, Izuku came crashing down, his own quirk activated. It all seemed hopeless though, as Gang orca caught the kick, regaining his grip on the girl as well.

Until a buzzer went off.

<><><><>

The girl fidgeted with her knuckles beside Izuku, her yellow orbs quickly snapping up as a list appeared behind the director of the whole thing.

Her breath caught in her throat as she read the results. There, in bright blue lettering, it was.

'Adaliah Aizawa.'

She shook her head, reading on for Izuku's name. She found it soon after, looking to the starstruck boy. "We did it, 'Zuku." Her voice sounded far off, as if she couldn't really believe she was there.

"We did!" He sounded rather excited as well as he turned to the girl, picking her up and spinning her around with glee, chuckling as he heard her giggle. Their foreheads leaned against each other, only separating as they were each handed a sheet of paper.

'96 points.

- Demerits-

* Failed to meet up with previously rescued victims*'

Adaliah huffed angrily, rubbing one of her temples before shaking her head, looking for her child hood best friend. When she spotted him, she nearly laughed at just how angry he looked. With quick steps she was by his side, nuzzling his scent gland as she wrapped her arms around his neck.  His arms squeezed around her hips, but she said nothing, allowing him to take whatever comfort he needed.

"Look at the bright side, you can retake the exam soon enough." She whispered into his ear, wincing as his grip tightened. 

"I fucking plan on it."

<><><><>

Adaliah grinned brightly as she held her license, proudly holding it in her hands, being shocked as Izuku pulled her in, snapping a picture of the two of them smiling brightly with his phone. He quickly sent it off to, most likely, his mom and All might.

He walked off as Inasa quickly ran up them, running up to a student with hair everywhere, Adaliah turning to face her father. His dark orbs scanned side to side, the man quickly opening his arms, allowing her to run into them.

He huffed as she collided into him, wrapping her arms around his waist as he patted her shoulders. With a far away look in his eyes, he smiled down at her. "I'm proud of you, kiddo."

"Thanks, dad." She nuzzled her face into his chest, smiling as she finally felt complete.

<><><><>

Adaliah turned over in her sleep as her bedroom door opened ever so slightly, an ash blond peeking in. That goddamn Deku made a move on his girl. His omega. Deku grew the balls and asked to court her. 

AND THAT DAMNED ICY-HOT. 

Both were proclaiming an unsaid war on each other, one that the omega knew nothing about. Which was better that way.

But, Katsuki would be damned if he lost this war.

Silently padding into the girl's room, the smell of vanilla wafting around him. He slowly picked up the book in her hand that was nearly falling out, using the nearby bookmark to keep her page. Closing it,  he hummed as he read the title, The outsider; Stephen King, placing it down on her bedside table. He picked her up ever so slightly, laying her down and tucking her in with her cover. It had been years since he last saw her this relaxed.

Her eyes were gently shut, her dark eyelashes contrasting greatly against her fair skin. She had small, barely noticeable (unless you were as close as Bakugo was) sun spots freckled along the bridge of her nose, even smaller scars along her forehead and eyebrow line. Her flush lips were slightly parted as she breathed, her shoulders rising up and down with every breath she took. Those same lips shone ever so slightly as drool cased over them, showing just how far she was gone.

He crouched almost as silently as he stepped into her room, one of his hands gently brushing a strand of white hair out of her face, tucking it neatly behind her ear. She squirmed a little before settling once again, tightly clutching the stuffed animal Katsuki stuffed between her arms. He knew she was a gem the moment he saw her on that old rusted slide in the pathetic park, that sad, sad place. Both trying to escape their... overbearing parents, their lives.

He wasn't there then, but he'd be damned if he wasn't there to protect her now. She fought far too long by herself, and maybe it was just because he knew her since she was younger, but it showed in her eyes. She had seen some shit, she had seen hell and back, she had survived hell and back.

She was a warrior in the eyes of him.

With a gentle kiss to her temple, Katsuki stood with little effort, leaving as quiet as he came in. 

He wasn't going to let them win.

He was about to drive his alpha senses into overdrive.

<><><><>

Adaliah, walking to class: Aren't those trees beautiful? Their the oldest thing on U.A. Campus!

Adaliah, bumps into All might: I was wrong.

-

Shoto: *Throwing stones at Adaliah's windows*

Adaliah, covering her head with a pillow: You have a phone for a reason!

*Loud bang*

Adaliah, opening the window: DiD YOu jUst ThrOw YouR PhoNe At My wINdOw?!

-

Aizawa: This is Adaliah, she'll be one of the new pro-heroes.

All might: I didn't know we were accepting applications from babies.

Adaliah: Wow that's almost a cold as the ice Shoto saved you with.

Katsuki: OOOOOOOOOOOOOH

-

Adaliah: *Gets stabbed*

Adaliah: *Wakes up*

Adaliah: HOW THE HELL CAN THEY KEEP MISSING MY INTERNAL ORGANS?!