𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆~

Ending: Katsuki Bakugo

Warning: Smut

------

Waking up the morning after prom made Adaliah want to vomit. It was much to bright in her room, her head was splitting with a migraine and her stomach felt as if she had over used her quirk. She wasn't even sure she was going to make it through the day. Pain prodded the poor omega from everywhere- even her eyeballs hurt- and she wanted nothing more than to go back to sleep and ignore everything. That sounded nice. Going back to sleep and ignoring the world around her. 

But she was up, had chores and responsibilities to do. Grab some Aspirin, take Aspen out for a walk, clean up the prom bits.  With a groan, she struggled to sit up, running a hand through her messy rat's nest hair before stretching with a groan. There was no clinking of a collar, Aspen apparently nowhere to be seen, which already made Adaliah raise a brow. 

Looking to her bedside table, Adaliah smiled at the grenade charm that caught her eye; the omega picking it up quickly and clipping on the necklace before attempting to stand. She wobbled, wings ruffling behind her as they tried to help her balance. She ultimately ended up falling backwards, back hitting the mattress behind her as her wings folded in. 

"God dammit-" 

"Alcohol finally wore off?" 

Straining her neck and eyes to look behind her, she huffed at the sight of Katsuki's almost victorious smirk, Aspen beside him panting with her tail wagging.  Groaning, Adaliah threw her arm over her eyes, using the other arm to pat the spot beside her-- Aspen bouncing up to cuddle with Adaliah. 

"Piss off." 

"Guess you don't want the Aspirin the mutt and I slaved to get for you--" Katsuki once again smirked, slowly turning to leave before a shout brought him back. 

"Wait- no wait. I'm sorry. Come back, 'Suki. Please." She pleaded, turning onto her stomach to look at him better. "Please." 

Walking back, the blond victoriously smirked as he crouched to eye level with Adaliah, shaking the bottle of pills in her face and pulling it away when she went to snag it. She whined in desperation, holding a weak hand out. Without a word, Katsuki pointed to his lips, taking great pride as Adaliah turned beet red. Rolling her eyes, she reached to grab at his shirt collar, yanking him into a rough kiss, their teeth clacking as Katsuki dropped the bottle of pills.  

His hands slowly reached up to cup her cheeks as her own hands steadied herself on her bed. A small yip had them pulling away, Aspen whining as she nudged herself under Adaliah's arm. 

The omega huffed as she gave in, Katsuki picking up the bottle and taking two out before handing them to Adaliah with a bottle of water (Did he always have that?). She took them gratefully, yanking Katsuki by his hand backwards when he went to leave. 

"Cuddles?" Looking up, Adaliah gave her best puppy dog eyes. 

Katsuki hated when she did that.

For god's sake, she already had him wrapped around her finger, why pull him in closer? 

Rolling his eyes, Katsuki faked a growl as he sat himself on Adaliah's bed,  pulling her in closer as her sweet scent encased him. Aspen crawled to lay at their feet, tail thumping slowly as she watched her two owners cuddle. 

"Hey, Adaliah?" 

Poking her eyes open, said girl looked up only to find Katsuki avoiding her glance, cheeks flaring bright red.