8.75

GUYS JIENJKOWQIO THIS IS MY SECOND PIECE OF FANART EVER. THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH HaterShouldSTFU Your comments are incredible and never cease to make my day, please never change!  So this chapters for you!

I also absolutely love how you gush about Adaliah, like it makes my heart warm and gooey and I fuckin love it. Also I love how you described each of the boys-

For those who want to know she described each of them and I love it-

Shoto: Gentleman but daddy issues make him a little bit crazy.

Katsuki: Bestfriend and closest to her but as usual his anger issues and possessive nature and HUGE EGO makes him hard to open up

Izuku: He's nice and easy to talk to and looks like an innocent boy, but he be watching those POpcoRNS and is a perverted broccoli that sniffs Adaliah's panties

(I love how hung up on that you are, like it kills me)

Iida: This four eyed boi is waaaaay behind those three idiots but is trying his best :')

Kaminari: Perverted asf

Kirishima: Ya boi sharky teeth is sweet and sOFT but he's always MIA

(Time to remedy THAT)

Tokoyami: Okay uhm...Bird...?

Shinso: He's a little bit forceful but other than that- pErFecT jUst tHe wAy yOu aRe BabY *Chef kiss*

I also love how everyone is very aware of Dadzawa's favoritism and is thriving for it.

<>~<>~<>~<>

"Day 23 in the chamber. They ain't found out yet, but when they do their gonna be surprised-"

"For the love of god, please shut up."

"No-"

"UgHhHhHhhHH-" 

Adaliah giggled before rolling over onto her stomach, facing Eri with a bright smile, her dad standing in the doorway.

"Nyx, what's a date?" 

Looking up to Eri, Adaliah frowned, putting a hand to her chin. "Well, when two people like each other very much and want to get to know each other, they go on a date." 

"Okay." 

...

"You and Deku should go on a date then." 

"Eri!"

<>~<>~<>~<>

Smoothing out her skirt, Adaliah frowned at her reflection. She was wearing a baggy over-sized sweater that was lined with pastel blues and pinks, jean skirt and white stockings underneath. If anyone would've seen her, they would've said she looked absolutely adorable, but she just wasn't feeling it. Maybe it was the butterflies that laced her stomach right now, or the gut wrenching feeling of nerves that was coming off of her in waves.  Her date with Eijirou was today- could she call it a date?-  and she was buzzing. They were going to go see one of the new horror movies that had recently come out, and the omega was jumpy just by hearing something drop in the dorms. 

Recent events with villains haven't helped her jumpiness, only increasing it, and she was beginning to think it was problem- despite multiple reassurances that it was natural. Seems she would have to power this through though. She made her bed, and by god, she was going to lie in it!

A buzz from her phone alerted her than Eijirou was ready and waiting her her in the common room, forcing Adaliah to swallow the lump in her throat. She could do this, and worst comes to worst, she spends the night with Shoto. Ever since moving to the dorms that had been a common occurrence, the two finding comfort in each other despite their impending parental issues. Now was not the time for Shoto though, it was for Eijirou.