9.88

Sneaking Kai onto the campus near the actual school was a lot harder than one would think. 

Yes, they all had on scent blocking collars and they had Izuku helping them now, but with Hound dog still roaming around the perimeter, they had to be extra careful. As far as anyone else knew, Kai was still a criminal- which he technically was, but that was beside the point. 

"So, are you sure we can trust him?" Izuku whispered as he watched Adaliah stand a little from her crouch to scan the area. 

"Nope. We're just rolling with it at this point." 

Izuku rolled his eyes at the answer, moving with her when she deemed it clear. He may of loved her, but holy god was she stupid sometimes. 

...

Most times. 

"I mean, he did help with your mom's recapture."  Hitoshi piped up, standing beside the entrance to U.A. as he poked his head in.  Midnight was walking by at the time, forcing the four of them to pull back out of sight before Hitoshi waved them through.

"I'm right here." Kai huffed, staying behind Adaliah as she maneuvered her way around the lockers in the front entrance. She stopped at one, pausing before opening it and moving a notebook a half of an inch. 

When given a questioning look, she only giggled. "'Suki hates when people touch his things." 

"Your evil." Kai hissed. 

"I love it." Hitoshi chuckled from his place in the front of the 'line'. 

The moved forward, stopping and hiding by a trash can every once in a while as a teacher passed until they got to their classroom.  They were hoping to get in early and prep themselves for the shit show that was to happen once anyone found out about Kai. 

Standing, Adaliah slowly opened the door to class 1-A, breathing out a sigh of relief once she saw no sign of life. Waving the other three in, she was quick to close the door, leaning against it soon after. 

Kai was already looking over the desks, stopping when he saw one that read Adaliah's name. He slowly sat on top of it, pulling at the gloves on his hand. They found out his quirk only works if all five fingers are touching an object- much like Shigaraki and Ochako's quirk-  so they made special gloves that cover only the pinkie finger. 

He watched as Adaliah, Izuku and Hitoshi all gathered in the front of the room, each working efficiently as they set up their... He didn't exactly know, actually. He watched as Izuku wiped down the chalkboard before writing notes neatly, quickly and succinctly, Hitoshi reading off the file as he did. Adaliah was standing at the podium, writing her own notes, her mouth occasionally mouthing some words before nodding to herself and writing down some more., 

"So, Kai, I'm thinking that you stick next to Adaliah for the duration of the day." Izuku began, placing down the chalk before shaking his hands free of any dust. "She's very anti-conflict, and moral oriented-"

"And she knows how to break into a classroom." 

The three teenagers in the front all snapped their attention to the raven, faces all shocked and frozen as they stared at their homeroom teacher. 

"Midoriya, your notes are sloppy, you skip over important points about the chip. I assume Adaliah was going through them in her notes, but still-" He was interrupted by the  sound of paper ripping, Adaliah crumpling the paper before 'yeet'-ing it behind her.   

"That's right. I am so great. " 

All that was heard after that was a thud, Adaliah groaning into her arms as she reluctantly restarted her notes.