6.55.

Adaliah grunted as she skid along the rocky ground, quickly flipping back to her feet.

"Try using your wings, you seem to be ignoring them and they could prove to be one of your greatest advantages." The clone's echo-y voice pointed out, watching as they folded out to their full extravagance, Adaliah sparing them an unsure glance before allowing them to move.

She took to the skies with a couple experimental flaps, hovering over the clone as shadows began to float behind her like a cloud. She allowed two orbs to gather in her hands, soon smashing them together. She smirked before letting out a war cry, smashing them down onto the clone, ultimately destroying it.

Adaliah landed with a waver in steps, nearly falling over as her stomach hurled. The collar was helpful, but it seemed the more she used it, the less helpful it became.

"Do you need another, Aizawa?"

The original Ectoplasm looked up from his conversation with Izuku, watching as she took a kneeling stance. He watched her hold up a finger as she clutched her stomach, a gag escaping her cheeks. 

"I-I don't know..."  

Aizawa was quick to walk up to her, giving her a shoulder as he instructed the other teachers to keep an eye on the rest of his students while he took to Recovery girl. 

<><><><>

Sitting with a fellow student from the support class, Adaliah hummed as they drew up a new sketch for her costume, the omega deciding it was time for a change.

After a small healing session, she was rushed to the support hall to try and fix the issue with her choker- one of the more experienced students taking on the case.

"And you want something for your stomach as well?" The female asked, Adaliah nodding as they soon got up, walking the main support class. "Mei could have something to regulate blood flow and restrict the flow to you stomach when it's an overload. Your type O, right?"

Another nod as the student dragged her over to a corner, digging through a rather impressive pile before pulling out a special metal collar, a line of incredibly small plastic pipes falling from the back, attaching to an opening on her new costume. "We've been working on this prototype for a while, since you came back with your old one, and this should pump out the excess blood into an attachable and detachable bag, which could be donated if you so please. Plus as an added bonus, it blocks your scent. Killing two birds with one stone."

A grin passed Adaliah's lips as her wings fluffed out, excitement very evident in her scent.

"Let's do this thing!"

<><><><>

Adaliah smirked as she took flight once again, once more allowing stripes to cover her limbs and stomach.  Once again, wing extensions appeared- but much less painful than before, thanks to support tech.  Smoke leaked from the corners of her darkened eyes. A cloud of smoke whirled behind her, but it would soon be put to good use.

With a simple hand motion, the shadows that once floated behind her without purpose straightened into streams as the swirled in solid ribbons around her limbs and waist. The sick feeling was in her stomach, but it was certainly bearable, more like a mild cramp than anything.

The ribbons then straightened into one large rope, distracting the Ectoplasm clone. Adaliah taking the opportunity to create two orbs of shadows in her hands.

"Vector Arrow!" She called with glee as the two orbs were whipped at the clone, forcing him to jump, the large rope impaling him soon after, turning him to mush.