10.99

Hey it's been awhile! I'm so sorry for not updating sooner!But uhm,  HaterShouldSTFU 's cousing drew Adaliah as a catgirl and I love it.

Also have y'all noticed I changed my profile pic? It's a picture of MYSELF that Lexie drew me! I unfortunately had to poison her eyes but like the picture turned out so good?!?! I LOVE IT GIVE HER SOME LOVE-

LIKE DAMN- 

SHE KILLED IT. 

Anyway-

Slight manga spoilers below, so bewarned! (Not a lot just something I really wanted to include)

<>~<>~<>~<>

"You, my friend, are the sweetest candy-thing in the universe. Sprinkles on my taste noodle." 

"Did you forget who the fuck you're talking too?"  Katsuki huffed as Adaliah hung off of his arm, hiccuping as she giggled. Aspen was laying at his feet too tired to put up with her owner's bullshit right now. 

Two hours into the party and it was fairly obvious the punch was spiked. Drunk teenagers were hobbling everywhere you looked. Even the most studious of students were laughing in a slurred haze. 

"I'm talking to my bessst friendd- Katsuki! Kat- Like, uh,- like Kit-kat! I'm gonna call you kit-kat from now on." Adaliah laughed, slurring her words every now and then. Her vision was ever so slightly blurry and her cheeks were a rosy red, pupils dilated to the extremes. A warm feeling settled in her gut, but it wasn't uncomfortable. It made her want to laugh. "Kit-kat-Katsuki." 

More laughter escaped her as she buried her head in his shoulder, hiccuping once more. The alpha only rolled his eyes, tracing the omega's knuckles which laid resting on his pectoral muscle (She was tracing his "Cleavage" -in her words- until she got distracted by whatever caught her eye).

"Hey, Liah!" A voice called, both looking over as Denki 'walked' over, nearly falling onto the table as he attempted to sit beside Adaliah. He was holding a red cup, but nothing was falling out so it could've been assumed it was empty.  Katsuki growled lowly as Adaliah lolled her head up and over, eyes trying to focus on the blond. 

"What?" 

"I think- I think Aoyama was going somewhere with his whole cheese thing. I've been eating cheese all night, and I'm certain it's all I have left at this point." He hiccuped, tearing up as he dug into his cup, pulling out a marble cheese slice and sadly nibbling it. 

Adaliah giggled again, laying her head on the table before raising it with a victorious punch to the air. "All I have is Kit-Kat-Katsuki's big, fat, anime, stripper tiddies." 

"Kacchan and his stripped tiddies." Izuku laughed, seemingly coming out of nowhere as he laid his arms on Adaliah's head. He seemed just as drunk as the other two, his own cheeks almost as red as Adaliah's.  "Nice."