8.80

Le Brava Le Brava Le Brava Le Brava Le Brava Le Brava Le Brava Le Brava Le Brava Le Brava Le Brava Le Brava Le Brava Le Brava Le Brava Le Brava Le Brava Le Brava-

Also ^^^....

Foreshadowing? Who knows. 

I DO- MUAHHAHAHAHAHAH- 

Also I lowkey cried when writing a certain part in this chapter because holy shit, Adaliah needs therapy-

<>~<>~<>~<>

The lights were blinding as they shot on from behind them, Adaliah taking center stage as the clock stuck ten. The curtains slowly drew open  as her heart began racing, pounding in chest like it was a drum. Her stomach was tightening in knots and she could feel her hands begin to clam up, but it was way to late to back out now. 

The crowds applause was loud and roaring before they even started, the group waiting for the cue to begin. She felt like she was going to choke, her throat closing up as she exhaled through her nose.  Hitoshi and Kyoka were right beside her, watching as her yellow orbs scanned the crowd. Fierce and unyielding. 

Looking back to Katsuki, he nodded with a smirk as Adaliah preened happily, throwing a hand in the air with a smile. 

"Let's rock!" 

With a large explosion, Katsuki quickly started them off as the drums pounded, everyone joining them as the special effects began. 

The crowd was captivated as Kyoka, Hitoshi and Adaliah harmonized, each taking chorus after chorus. Aoyama  took to the skies, blinding everyone with his laser point. Ice erupted around them with confetti, sparkle flakes falling around those on stage.  It was so, so much. But for once, Adaliah didn't seem to care as she danced and twirled with those on stage, even walking back to Katsuki, purring softly as he leaned back onto her, singing a line with her as well. 

Class 1-A had gone through so much, and they'd become a family through it all. Through all the pain. All the suffering. All the heartache. They persevered and were all the stronger for it. 

'I hope you proud of me, dad. You also said I would rock the world one day.' Adaliah smiled happily as she slowed the song down- returning to center stage- the words coming slower and the notes being higher as Kyoka and Hitoshi faded out. 

-

"Daddy, what will I do if your gone and I'm still here?" 

The white-haired man, chuckled, ruffling his daughters usual unruly locks as he pulled her onto the bed. His own yellow eyes reflected back onto him as tears shined in her eyes, hands gripping the bed sheets below her.  The wound in his chest cried in pain at the action by he bit his lip, turning his head as he coughed into the face mask. 

"What do you mean, Liah?"

"I know your dying, daddy." The girl huffed, shaking her head as tears fell steadily down her cheeks,  her knuckles turning white before she reluctantly let go. Warm hands steadied on her shoulders as wings were wrapped around both of them- bright, white and glorious. 

The man hummed lowly as his daughter laid on his chest, careful of his wound. Her breathing was careful and calculated- almost as if not to disturb it further. She was smart for a five-year old. 

"You tell me. What will you do if I'm not here?" 

Her tears increased tenfold as she sniffed, trying to bite down the full on meltdown she was seconds away from having. Her dad knew he was dying as well. That made it ten times worse.