6.58.5.

"You! Yes, you!" Adaliah grinned as she waved to all of the beautiful readers, her dad beside her. Both were wearing baggy, navy blue sweaters lined with the white logo of the school and one looked fairly suicidal.

"Sorry to interrupt your story!" Adaliah laughed as she pulled her hand down. "And break the fourth wall. But silly author-chan forgot all about one of her favorite episodes! So, she's making up for it now! Isn't that right, dad?"

Aizawa groaned as he shoved his hands into his pockets. "Yea, yea. Well, the next chapter is already out so the readers can skip this-"

Adaliah hurriedly covered the elder's mouth with her hands. "I don't know what your talking about dad- Everyone is still eagerly awaiting the reveal on whether or not Izuku and I can get Shoto's head out of his ass- I mean... Let's save the world with love shall we!" 

"Gross."

"Dad, you flirt with more people than me. Your the gross one."

"Did you just lick my hand!?"

<><><><>

"We'll be running this course multiple times with small groups from your class." Aizawa looked to the group he had now; Katsuki Bakugo, Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki, Ochako Uraraka, Tenya Iida and finally, Adaliah Aizawa. "Our first group will be the six of you. Just so you know, this will be harder than a regular class. So prepare yourselves."

Adaliah furrowed her brows as her dad continued. "In this special class, you'll be tasked with saving innocent bystanders and capturing a villain."

 This caught the classes attention, as Izuku and Ochako both shouted something excitedly, quickly being quieted down. "This should be obvious, but villains commit many different types of crime. You six will be dispatched to the scene of a crime and will need to determine what happened there. Whether or not a villain was actually at fault, whether or not you should fight, we will be judging your ability to assess the situation as well as how well you diffuse it. Welcome your instructors." 

The door slammed open as All might loudly proclaimed his presence.

"Ooh, is the symbol of peace playing villain today?" Adaliah giggled lightly to herself, barely catching the smirk Katsuki gave her.

"He's not the only one today. Cementoss, Midnight and Present Mic will be acting as special trainers. Now get your costumes and head to ground Beta!"

"Yes sir!"

<><><><>

"Cardboard cutouts. Classy." Adaliah muttered, Izuku, Ochako, and Tenya all popping their heads out above hers as they peered around the corner. They soon turned back though as Aizawa called their attention over. 

"I'll debrief you on the situation. There's been an attack on the Jewelry store. The employees and customers have been taken hostage and are barricaded inside. The number of villains and bystanders are unknown. As pro-heroes, you've been asked by the police to intervene and resolve this incident to the best of your abilities."

"Excuse me-!"Iida's hand shot up, only to be interrupted by Adaliah. 

"I assume that's the most we're getting? Do we know how many hostages?"

Aizawa growled lightly. "You would assume right. I will not be answering any questions. Verify the situation yourself and act accordingly." 

"Yes sir!"

"With that, let the capture training begin."

A siren soon went off, signalling the start of the training.