8.77

*Hugs* UwU

Also, Mirio's fucking peach joke about his ass had me SOBBING- LIKE DOUBLE CHEEKED UP BITCH

Also Headcanon:

When using her 'new' quirk, Adaliah totally lights up in the dark like a fucking glowstick. 

(Also if you guys have any headcanons on Adaliah, LET ME KNOW MAN!)

<>~<>~<>~<>

The mic felt heavy and cold in her hand as she tossed it between her hands, Adaliah furrowing her brows as she swayed ever so slightly. Jirou was correcting Tokoyami's finger placements on his guitar so they were taking a small break.  

"I don't get what your sweating about. Your fine when we go to competitions." Katsuki huffed, placing his drumsticks down as he walked over to the white-ette. He swiftly grabbed the mic, placing it down on his bass drum, before holding her by her shoulders, trying to get her to look up at him.

Please look at me, I need you too. I won't live it you don't.

"Competitions are different, 'Suki." She huffed, looked up to meet his gaze. Her scent was burning ever so slightly, but for once, she didn't seem to care. "I have the whole team backing me up."

She paused, nibbling at her bottom lip as she tried searching for the right words, Katsuki reluctantly moving one hand to her chin. 

Keep your eyes on me, princess. No one else. Just us. Like it always has been. 

Like it always will be.

"I had you." 

Katsuki's heart leaped at the words Adaliah had finally spit out, eyes widening as he internally lept for joy. This was perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect. By no means did she think it as serious as he did- the girl talking about dance competitions for crying out loud- but Katsuki thought the world of those words. Using them in every different way. Analyzing every constant, vowel and punctuation like a crazed English teacher on steroids. She wanted him. She needed him just as much as he craved her. 

Katsuki grinned lowly before pressing a small peck to her forehead. "And you'll have me now. Come on, we have-"

The door to the dorms opened with a small creak, both teens quickly separating as they looked the opening. 

"Eri!" Adaliah squealed before dashing off to where Izuku stood, Eri in his arms. 

The smaller girl was ecstatic to see her white-haired heroine, bouncing with joy in the male's arms. She happily reciprocated the hug given to her, Adaliah hugging her while she was still in Izuku's arms. Said male wrapped his own arms around Adaliah, partly to help keep his balance with her own, but also to keep her close.  

The entire thing was like a thing right out of one of his fantasies. Adaliah preening with joy, Izuku playing the hero and moneymaker, and their child. Eri wasn't theirs by any means, but it was a nice thought. Hell, if they were a little older, Eri could've been an adopted child, bringing them closer together during their battle.  Izuku purred at the thought, tightening his hold ever so slightly.

"We were going to get Eri more comfortable with the dorms by showing her around, I was wondering if you wanted to come?" 

"I'd love to Izuku, but-" 

"Go on, we can figure out some sheet music while your gone." Jirou interrupted, smirking as Izuku gave her a silent thanks, ushering Adaliah out of the dorms quickly to get started with the tour.