𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅~

Ending: Shinso Hitoshi

Warning: Smut

_____

"Aizawa?" 

Looking up, the raven haired male stared at the alpha standing on his porch. 

"What do you need Hitoshi? We don't train until tomorrow." The man huffed, leaning a leg out to keep Aspen in the house and stop her from jumping on Hitoshi. 

"I wanted to- I wanted to see Adaliah."

Aizawa hummed before opening the door more, letting the alpha pass before closing it. Kai and Eri were in the kitchen, the former making some sort of breakfast for them. Both of them looked to Hitoshi the moment he stepped in however, but he ignored it, choosing instead to just trudge his way to Adaliah's room (Aizawa shouting instructions as if Hitoshi didn't already know where her room was).

"Keep the door open!"

Hitoshi rolled his eyes at the warning, nonetheless making a mental note of it. Aizawa was a scary mother-fucker when he wanted to be, and though he tolerated Hitoshi the most, the alpha was not about to fuck with that. Adaliah was his first kid and it was fairly obvious that a sense of protectiveness over her (And now Eri) lingered in the house, and again, Hitoshi was not that much of a dumb bitch to fuck with that just yet.

When he knocked on the door, he was startled by the loud curse that echoed through the room, the door swinging open to reveal such a disheveled Adaliah it was a wonder she was out of bed.

"Hey, Hitoshi." She threw open the door, allowing him to walk in as she collapsed back onto her bed,groaning into her pillow.  With few steps he was sitting beside her, rubbing her back as he laid beside her. Wordlessly laying there with his omega. 

It was nice. 

"Let's do it." 

Bright red cheeks flared as Hitoshi looked to Adaliah, trying to set her words straight in his mind. "Do what exactly?" 

"Let's get married."  Adaliah turned to lay on her back, her head on Hitoshi's stomach. "Let's do. We'll graduate, and get married in the fall." 

"Why fall? What if I want a summer wedding?" Hitoshi glared playfully, running a hand through her white-locks. 

"Then you can fuck off, because you not the one wearing a fifty-pound wedding dress. Fall wedding and you can pick the wedding colors."

"Black and grey-"

"You've officially lost that privilege." Adaliah groaned, sitting up to grab her phone, unlocking it and going onto Pinterest. "We are not doing a goth theme."

"Are you serious about this, Liah?" 

She nodded, skimming through wedding dresses, "Unless you weren't-"

"No- no, no, no. I was completely serious, I just didn't think you were...On board."

"I said if we survived Warbler I'd think about it. Well, I thought about it and here we are." Adaliah hummed, showing a picture of a ball-gown based wedding dress to Hitoshi. He nodded, thoughts still running wild. 

"Do you want a ring?" 

"Eventually, but for now we should save and plan. There's a lot more that goes into a wedding than just a dress and colors."  She continued scrolling, creating a board for their future wedding they were suddenly having.