I need you once more reader-chan!

I'm really sorry to have another A/N, but last time turned out a really well! I had a ton of fun reading your comments and interacting with you guys. It makes me so happy talking and chatting with you guys! ( I talk like i'm 30 but in reality I'm a 16 year old girl writing alone in the dark of my room lmao) 

Anyway- 

I already have some ideas dealing with prom- but I want to get to chapter 90 before starting that whole thing. 

Which means! I have two chapters worth of creative freedom to fill with class 1-A shenanigans. 

So I guess my questions for you guys today is:

1) I already have some fun stuff planned for the prom arc (Dress shopping, boys fighting to see who gets to take out our angel, etc.) But if any of you have any other ideas, what would you wanna see? Pre-prom planning?  Pre-prom shenanigans between Aizawa and kai and Liah?  Some big brother Kai moments?

-So what kind of pre-prom shenanigans do you wanna see?-

2) You guys have any ideas for during prom issues? (Me and HaterShouldSTFU have decided that drunk Adaliah is fully needed lmao) But is there any other things you wanna see? I don't have prom at my school, so I don't necessarily know how to 'prom'. I want yours guys input on this tenfold, so if you have specifics you wanna see, I wanna know! Dress ideas? Send me a link, a picture, a description, anything! Song for a playlist? I love me some good bops. I want to know what you guys wanna see!

-What do you wanna see at the prom?-

3) For one of the chapters I have freedom with I already have something planned that may go into the next chapter, but before I continue writing that, I need you guys to answer a totally unrelated question.  Before you answer, please think about this carefully. Who hasn't had enough time with the angel of 1-A? Who needs some more attention from our girl? Who needs a special connection with Adaliah like no one else? This question is quite possibly one of the most important ones that you guys will need to answer in your lives

-Who do you guys think would be the best doggy dad/mom?-

Don't be a quiet reader thinking your bugging me or something, be loud! Reading comments always makes me smile because it reminds me there are real people out there (Sorry, I've been on lock-down for like 3 months, it makes me so happy and fuzzy inside lmao.

One more thing before I log out for this 'chapter'. 

If you guys are ever feeling stressed or scared or in danger in any way, my DM's are always open. Always. And though it may take me a while to respond I will. I always respond no matter what. If recent events in the world are making you anxious or upset and you need an outlet- or just want to rant- I'm always open to listen. If you guys just want a friend, I'm there too! I made an amazing friend just today over DM and It was amazing!

~Nikki~

And with all the love in the world 

-XoXo-