4.41.

After the class had gotten to the mall they were supposed to meet at,  they decided the most efficient way to get what they all needed was to split up. The majority of people had paired off while few walked off alone, our white haired omega being one of those few.

Adaliah smiled as her yellow orbs softened, skipping slightly, humming even as she held her hands in front of her. She nearly yelped as arms quickly wrapped around her hips, one even going to cover her mouth just in case. The skin was rough and a dark purple as small metal pieces- were those staples!?- seemed to hold him together. Her scent took a burnt turn, her scent mixing with his firewood one.

"Relax, babe, it's only me." He had loudly exclaimed, slowly taking his hand away from her mouth. "If you know what's good for you, you'll keep quiet."

She remained silent, only watching with fear as the raven looked to her, his turquoise eyes diving into her soul. There was more of the purple skin on his face with more staples as well. His lips brushed against her ear lobe as he leaned down to her.

"Our leader has his eye on you. I can see why." He took a strand of her white hair in between his fingers, giving it a light tug, igniting his quirk ever so slightly. Blue fire soon erupted from a few of his fingers, not burning the hair but nearly burning the girl's face. "Your quite the treat. I might just take you with me."

"Please-"

"Let's go for a walk, shall we,  doll?" The raven continued dragging her off, his hands heating up ever so slightly as he pushed her forward. She reluctantly walked with him, letting out a noise of gratitude as a mop of green hair came into view,quickly digging her heel into the man's foot. He let out a yell of pain and anger but, nonetheless kept his fire to himself, restraining the urge to burn this place to the ground. Going through with his threat would do nothing but piss Shigaraki off, and if he wanted to live long enough to woo this girl, he would have to be patient.

"'Zuku!" Adaliah called, her steps faltering as she noticed another man in a black hood beside him, four out of five fingers laced around the teen's neck. Blue hair peeked out of the black hood, not unlike the hair from... Shigaraki.

Adaliah's breath hitched in her throat, but she tried keeping a brave face, Izuku looking just as scared as she felt. "Is that a... Friend, 'Zuku?"

Red eyes peered over to the nervous white-ette, scaring her shitless as she made the mistake of making eye contact with him. The other boy let go of Izuku, leaving him to cough and sputter as he placed four fingers under Adaliah's chin, his touch light but the meaning behind it anything but.

"Your so much prettier up close, Adaliah, love. I was so upset when Kurogiri let you get away, no matter though." His nose quickly went to her scent gland as he continued holding her by the chin, one finger away from killing her. "I love the smell of your fear. Though I'm sure I told you that already."

He then seemed to change demeanor almost immediately, dropping her chin as he raised both his hands, stuffing them into his pockets soon after. "I'll let you two catch up then, sorry to keep you. If you try following me, I'll get angry." He spoke loudly at first, hissing the last part before walking away.

Adaliah quickly ran up to Izuku- kneeling beside him as she rested a hand on his shoulder, wincing as Izuku let out a yell, stopping Shigaraki. "What does All for one want?!"

"Who knows, really? But here's a little word of advice, friend. Be careful. The next time we meet, I might have to kill you. "

<><><><>