9.88.5

I am 528% sure I watched the movie very illegally.

Also, i don't remember who gave me the idea to have the finishing ark as a prom kind of thing but I loved it.

What kind of Shenanigans do you guys want to see because of this? I need ideassss pleasssee.

Also, also, whoever follows my Tumblr, I may have sent a spoiler with my latest ask for my next project when I wrote Adaliah's name but oop-

Also sorry for the short chapter! 

<>~<>~<>~<>

"What's it say? Tell me, tell me, tell meee!"

"Hold on Mina, I can only read so fast." Adaliah laughed as she slowly pulled off the flier hanging onto their classroom's . It was colorful and bright, eye-catching some might say. But it wasn't the colors that had them interested, it was the words.

'U.A's 75th annual end-of-year prom! '

There was more information that was read off, but most were still focusing on those first few words. A prom? Where couples formed, relationships broke and kids got too drunk for their own good.

It was almost cliche how perfect it was for the class, several eyes darting towards a single white-ette. Her hand was on her chin, holding it as she furrowed a brow.

"You plan on going with anyone?" Mina pounced as she held Adaliah by her shoulders, shaking the poor girl.

"I guess if someone asks, then maybe them. If not I may not even go-

"Not a chance! You know what? You, me and the girls will go as a group-"

"And if someone asks me?" Adaliah laughed loudly as she placed her own hands on Mina's shoulders. 

"Then we follow you and your date and chaperone." Pulling away only to wrap an arm around Adaliah. "Enough room between you and them for Jesus." 

"Mina- it won't turn into that!"  The omega pushed the beta away before pulling out her phone,  both fawning over  dresses. 

"You'd look so hot in that one Liah!" 

"My lesbian is starting to show, Mina-"

A small tension settled in the air, unbeknownst to the two as each and every alpha sent a look to each other, other omegas joining as well. Everyone knew that there was now an unsaid competition going on between all of them, a race, per-say.  

Let the games begin.

<>~<>~<>~<>

"You know where you haven't been in a while, Liah?" 

"Out of the hospital?" 

Momo stared at the omega for a hot second, watching as she kept on writing notes on everything she missed, not even looking up. "No, but it is a little alarming that's what your first thought was. No, I don't think you've ever been to my house." 

Adaliah paused, putting her pencil down before stretching her arms above her head. She hadn't really been to anyone's except for Katsuki's. "Nope." 

"Then it's settled. After school today, you'll come to my house." Momo nodded to herself in affirmation, begging that Adaliah didn't have plans after school to get in the way.  

She watched as the omega stood up before nodding. "Sounds like a plan. I'll meet you at your locker after school."  

And to Momo, the end of the day couldn't have come quicker. It pained her to take her time walking to her locker, but she did it.  Of course, she growled when she saw Adaliah saying her good-byes to Kirishima, waving him off as he turned and walked away.  Walking towards the omega, Momo preened as Adaliah chirped happily, bounding up to alpha with a bright smile. She put her books away before escorting the omega out of the school, listening to her chitter on about anything and everything the omega wanted too.

<>~<>~<>~<>

Watching as the white-ette followed the raven into the awaiting limo, the alpha growled, feathers ruffling angrily from his place on top of the school.  He had planned on taking the omega out once more, but was blown off by a nobody?! Why in the hell would she ignore him for that 2-bit nothing?!  

Growling, Hawks jumped off the edge before using his wings to soften the fall, walking in through the entrance of the school. He occasionally smirked or winked at a high school girl fawning over him, but nothing more. Any high school girl getting more than that was already off property and who knows where (Mcdonalds. She was at Mcdonalds with Momo buying her Nuggets). 

Knocking on a door, Hawks waited until he got the go ahead, prancing in like he owned the damn place.  "Hello, Nezu."

"Hawks, what do I owe the pleasure? Normally you don't have time for silly high school things." The white- rat thing smiled up at the pro-hero, folding his hands in front of him. 

"I want to chaperone the upcoming prom."

<>~<>~<>~<>

Katsuki: I'm thinking of you.

Katsuki: Nervous?

Adaliah: I am now-

-

*Playing minecraft*

Adaliah: *Minding her own business*

Shoto: *Blows up her house*

Adaliah: AND who the H-E- double fuck do you think you are?!

-

Adaliah: Twinkle twinkle little star- WhY ThE FucK Is aRt sO HaRd?!

Eijirou: Up above the world so high- I can'T DrAW THe otHeR EyE

Katsuki: Twinkle twinkle- WHAT THE FUCK

Denki: Dammit

Eijirou: WhaT tHe-

Adaliah: I give up. 

Aizawa: Why was that my anthem? 

-

Denki: Making a gore-may meal for my girl.

Adaliah: Osteoporosis. 

Izuku: I get the whole bon appetit thing is a bad game of telephone at this point, but in what way does Osteoporosis sound like bon appetit?

Katsuki: *sobbing in the corner*  Osteoporosis is where your bones lose mass.

Katsuki: SHE MEANS BONE ATROPHY

-

~Nikki~

-XoXo-