𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒅~

Ending: Shoto Todoroki

Warning: Smut, sexting  (Kinda)

______

It took thirty minutes on the day after prom for Shoto to get out of bed. Thirty minutes of him staring at a wall and internally cursing it for the twisted feeling in his stomach. Thirty minutes for him to so much as sit up, only to thump back down on his bed with a loud groan. Dear god, not even the vigorous training his father put him through could compare to this. 

He had two cups of that dreaded concoction and yet he feels like Death itself. 

He shudders in empathy for how Kaminari and Midoriya feel, both having been wasted. Them and Adaliah. Oh his poor angel must've been in absolute agony by now.  He was barely tipsy and felt like a poisoned toad. 

A knock on his door had him groaning a 'come in', Adaliah slowly creeping in with a smile. 

"How 'ya feeling?" 

Shoto only answered with a groan. 

"I feel ya." She inched closer a few steps, crouching beside his bed. Her topaz eyes were sweet and kind and Shoto swore to every heavenly being this was his religion. Adaliah Aizawa was his goddess, he would follow all her commands and pray to her every night for healing. 

Yeah, that sounded like a cool religion. 

Maybe All might would join. That would be fun. 

A small pack of crackers was handing to him along with a water bottle and pills. "Ibuprofen will ease the headache and carbohydrates will ease your stomach." 

"And how do you know all of this?" 

Adaliah gave an incredulous look. 

For god's sake Shoto, her quirk's drawback you fucking dumbass. 

Rolling his eyes, Shoto took the pills and downed the crackers. He was okay with having Adaliah take care of him for now. Only now. 

Until his head stopped pounding. 

That's good. Sounded like a solid plan for now. 

"Hey, Liah- I love you."

He watched as her eyes widened for a fraction of a second. "Shoto, I think you underestimated just how much liquor you drank last night. You're still drunk. 

"I can be both! Isn't that what you told me?" Adaliah stood, ruffling his hair before she walked out. 

"Get some rest. Then we'll talk." 

He did. Four more hours of sleep, and yet another pack of crackers and he was feeling right as rain. He could see clearer than ever, his head wasn't pounding much like it was earlier.  He was ready to attempt this confession, take two. Adaliah didn't necessarily say no, just said he was drunk and to get some rest. Then they'd talk. 

Well, he rested, so he supposed now was the time to talk. 

Knocking on her door, he was let in with a soft voice, Aspen immediately meeting him at the door. He gave her a few pats before she was trotting over to Adaliah, who was doing her homework, tongue poking out in either frustration or concentration.