𝙎𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨~

Ending: Izuku Midoriya

Warning: Smut, and some kinky stuff but that's pretty par for the course. (Hitoshi's ending unlocked something in me.)

______

Izuku couldn't tell when it happened or how it did. He just knew it happened so quickly he could barely see what was going on. The flutter of her wings, the golden orbs surrounding him. It all went so fast it was implorable how pitiful Izuku's reaction times were.  He was being pummeled and he couldn't do anything about it. 

The orbs (He think he counted seven but boy was he bad at math) circled around him, speeding up tremendously until dust began following them, pebbles pelting against his skin in rapid bursts. Like spiked rain.  In the corner of his eye he could vaguely see the cause of all this, her wings fluttering and raising her higher and higher until she was satisfied. The orbs began launching themselves at the alpha, knocking him back and fourth violently until the last one threw him upwards. 

Golden streams wrapped around his arms and legs, throwing him up even further before he was met with a swift kick to the gut, the girl disappearing before reappearing behind him and kicking his back, disappearing again. The process repeated several times with the girl attacking different parts of his body. 

When he was thoroughly beaten she appeared in front of him, small golden streams leaking out of the corner of her eyes as she glared down at him. With a final orb, the girl launched him to the ground below, gravel and rubble flying around him as he smashed into the ground, the orb practically drilling into his stomach with a hot and fiery vengeance.

"Plus Ultra!" 

 "Yes!" 

Rolling his eyes,  Izuku watched as Adaliah smiled brightly, remote control held tightly in her grasp as a digital version of herself winked on screen, a peace sign being held up beside her cheek and pearly white smile.

"Can't believe you used your plus ultra on me, such a cheap move." He mumbled, trying to hide his impending smile. He put up a good fight, but when it came to playing as their own characters, Adaliah was unbeatable. She had long range attacks, and short range and a hell of a guard breaker. 

"Not cheap if it works. Cheap would be button mashing." She laughed, throwing herself over his lap, waggling the controller in his face with a teasing tongue poking out. 

While they had woken up feeling like complete and utter trash, it was nice to sit around and play each other in a video game about themselves for a while, completing missions with each other and testing out new combos. 

So far, Adaliah was undefeated in their little marathon, but with her cheerful smile and happy vanilla scent, it was hard to stay mad at her. 

"I'm forced to button mash because you character is so OP!" Izuku huffed, rolling his eyes as he leaned back onto the couch.  

"She is not. If any character is OP, it's yours!" 

"Is that a challenge?" 

Adaliah stuck her tongue out once more, nodding as she chose the different character option. She selected Izuku's character while he selected hers, randomizing the stage. 

"Fight!

"So, talk to me Izuku, what's been up with you lately?" Adaliah began, using a combo attack to smack her digitized self into a wall. 

"What do you mean, what have I been up too? You've been there for most of it." He laughed, shaking his head, wiggling his character free before guarding against an oncoming attack.