10.97

Oop... That person who harassed me apparently reads my book. I'm not @/ing them because I still respect people privacy but like, for gods sake, grow up.  

Anyway-

How are all you beautifuls doing?

I'm thriving because HaterShouldSTFU sent me this saying that is was Adaliah at three AM looking for her cheeto cereal and I S C R E E C H E D. 

<>~<>~<>~<>

It was now 6:55 P.M. . There was T-minus 65 minutes until U.A.'s prom officially began, and there was still so much to do. Though a lot had already been done to the teacher's credit; Hawks proving he could be a leader when he wanted. Why he suddenly wanted, no one cared to question, they just did as told. 

Carpets were laid out, steamed and a marvelous ruby red, food was on- even ahead- schedule, everything glittered and was finely polished, and the D.J. station was set up and ready to go. And the best of news was that their chandelier was on it's way.

"Please don't." Vlad King groaned as Midnight approached the set out punch bowl. Lunch Rush was starting to set out platters, trying to visualize where he wanted everything.  Unfortunately, not even the most thought-out plans couldn't account for Midnight.

"Why not? These kids do nothing but study and brood all day. They could use a little...pick me up." Midnight purred, untwisting a metal flask with a flick of her wrist. 

"Tequila is not a proper pick me up to minors."

The ravenette gave an off an offended gasp.

 "I would never." she paused, tilting the flask into the translucent pink punch. "Vodka is a much better stress relief."

Vlad king only rolled his eyes. He wasn't payed enough to deal with his students and fellow teachers

<>~<>~<>~<>

"Young Aizawa, everything is fine. It's all under control and on schedule." All might chuckled, watching as the white-ette anxiously nibbled at her knuckles. The gel nails on her hands were white and sparkly, so she didn't dare to destroy those, choosing instead to maul her knuckles. Aspen whined below her, using a paw to pull the hand away from her mouth and onto the baby blue robe she was wearing. A hair dresser was behind her, styling her white locks into a more elegant version of the bun she put her hair into when she was first trying on her prom dress. 

"I believe you, I really do, but..." She hummed nervously. "There's a weird feeling in my gut." 

"Maybe because you look about ready to get married." A voice chuckled, Adaliah looking up as blue eyes gleamed back at her. Blond hair was gelled back and a black tux adorned the male's figure. 

A roll of topaz eyes and a small giggle had Mirio smiling, his hands juggling a clear case between them.  He slowly walked up to her, holding out a hand for his own. She gave it to him, watching as he popped open the case with one of his hands. A white rose corsage sat safely in the box, which he promptly pulled out before fastening it around her slim wrist. 

"Since guard dog Kai pretty much forbade anyone from asking you to prom, figured you should at least get a corsage. It's white so it matches your hair."   He nervously explained, rubbing the back of his neck as Adaliah scanned over it.  "I totally get it if you don't like it-"

"I love it." Adaliah finally spoke. "I love it a lot, thanks Mirio."

The alpha stood before beaming back down back at the omega. "Trust me, it's nothing compared to you giving me my quirk back." 

Now if only you could give me your heart.

<>~<>~<>~<>

"This sucks ass." 

Katsuki growled, tightening the tie around his neck as a lady attempted to gel back his hair. He growled whenever she got too close though, forcing the beta to step back. 

Eijirou grumbled a ways away as well, the boys all getting ready in the common room as the girls were each instructed to a spare room where a specialized team awaited them (courtesy  of Momo).  "Tell me about it." 

There was a pause between the boys. 

"What are we complaining about again? Like, I'm all for bitching but about what?" Denki asked, slipping on a black sock. 

"How fucking stupid it is that none of us could even get close to asking Adaliah out. Her fucking brother- He sabotaged me with my own fucking dog!" Katsuki finally snapped, throwing his arms out as the beta woman gave up on him, walking over to Shoto and working on his hair instead.

"Dude, he got like four of us with plastic wrap. Plastic wrap of all things?!" Eijirou yelled, following Katsuki as he walked over to the couch. 

"Such a simple tact, but a very rewarding result, despite the cost of our egos." Birb boi- Tokoyami groaned, shrugging on his vest. 

The boys were all fed up in their own way, groans, growls and everything in between making each of them more frustrated  the more they thought about it. 

"I think it's fair to say though..." Shoto began, the other alphas all looking to him. "Whoever gains her favor tonight, gains her favor period. Tonight is the final battle in way." 

"Are you gonna declare war on us again, because this time, I know how to use my quirk." Izuku asked, quirking a brow as he straightened his cuff links. 

"Perhaps. But I'm certain the 'declaration' is already quite clear." Shoto huffed once more, a cloud of steam escaping his lips.

"Oh geez, here we go again." Aoyama groaned, feeling a sense of pity for the omega. In all honesty, he looked at her like a darling little sister and with the alphas around her, he felt like a bystander in a massacre. 

"Oh sacre bleu-"

<>~<>~<>~<>

Denki: Do you think I could fit fifteen marshmallows in my mouth?

Katsuki: Your a hazard to society.

Adaliah: And a coward. Do Twenty.

-

Monoma: I beg your pardon. 

Adaliah, absolutely done with his bullshit: Then beg.

-

Denki: Hi welcome to apple bees. Would you like apples or bees?

Shoto: Bees?

Denki: HE HAS CHOSEN THE BEES.

Adaliah: *Walks in with a jar of bees*

Shoto: *Sweating* Wait-

-

Adaliah: How much did you spend on this corsage? 

Mirio: Only like $1400, but that's only like 5 dollars a month for a 2 000 years so it's fine.

Adaliah: no-

-

The emergency room isn't any fun >:( Everyones asking about your personal life all the time D:<

~Nikki~ 

-XoXo-