2.13.

The annoying beep that Adaliah seemed all too familiar with rang through the room with an eerie echo. The girl was up and about, but the same couldn't be said about her dad. So she was currently sitting in a bedside chair, watching over him.

"You should be in school." His deep voice startled her, the girl jumping up in surprise.

She shook her head several times before standing straight. "We have the next few days off. Give us time to recuperate. Besides, I needed surgery on my wrist muscles."

A hum was heard from the man as he took in the information.

"Can I sign your cast?" Her voice was sweet, careful as she asked it.

"Which one?"

"Any of them?" The teacher let out a hum, allowing her to proceed. Which in plain sight was a terrible idea.

Uncapping the red marker, Adaliah gained a mischievous look on her face. Quickly scribbling down, her handwriting crisp and clear.

'Ben Dover'

Giggles escaped her lips before she signed with her actual name, raising suspicion in the older man, but he didn't question it.

"Laughter? In this hospital room? Didn't think it was possible." An indigo haired teen stepped into Aizawa's hospital room, forcing the white haired girl to look over.

"It's not." The man groaned, not being able to see the two teens, but hearing them was enough to give him a headache.

"Shinso Hitoshi." The indigo teen introduced himself, sitting beside the girl. He was then hit full blast with her vanilla-y scent and in turn, she was hit with his coffee bean scent.

'Alpha.'

'Omega.'

Each teen was silent for a few seconds with their respective thoughts before Adaliah broke it; remembering she had yet to introduce herself.

"Adaliah, but Liah is fine." The white-ette beamed a bright smile, holding a hand out to the boy, who shook it hesitantly. She paused for a minute, her brows furrowing as her smile fell. She didn't let go of his hand as he tried pulling away; almost fearing what the girl would do.

She seemed to hum softly before giving a small smirk. "Are you in any way related to Dad-zawa over there?"

"Don't call me that."

The question made the indigo teen frown. "Why would you think that?"

"How could I not?" She laughed, finally letting go of his hand. "Wild hair, eye bags, same smile. Your practically twins!"

Red flushed his cheeks as he watched her giggles die down, how could someone so sweet be hurt as badly as she was? Running a hand through his wild locks, he found himself laughing with her. "Nah, I'm not related to him. It is kinda uncanny though, isn't it?"

The two erupted in laughter once more, a groan escaping their teacher. "If you two are gonna do nothing, but flirt can you do it somewhere I can't hear it?"

"Aww, c'mon Dad-zawa. I make your life a lot more fun." Adaliah mocked, laughing between her words.

She couldn't remember the last time she laughed this hard, tears gathering in the corners of her eyes. Her gut hurt, but she couldn't care less. "Alright, we'll leave you to your grumpy self. I gotta place we can go, Hitoshi."

Adaliah quickly grabbed the boy's hand, pulling him out of the room.

Aizawa waited until he was sure they were out of earshot before letting himself smile under his bandages.