4.45.

The flights of stairs seemed never ending, but the teens pushed on; most of the girls having discarded their heels long ago because of this. Blisters and sores were on each of their feet, but they ignored the pain, continuing to push for the 200th floor.  

Adaliah led the pack as her wings helped her up the fights of stairs, only stopping once they reached the 80th floor. A metal trap door blocking them from going any further.

"Can we break it open?" Shoto looked to her as Adaliah studied it. 

"And risk alerting the guards? Probably not." She frowned trying to think a way out of this. Looking up, she smirked as she saw a vent, but it fell as the click of a door was heard. Someone had opened the door behind them, already giving away their position.

"God damn it." She hissed, only shaking her head as she ran through the door, the others following her. "They most likely have eyes on us now, but if we keep moving, I'm sure we can loose them in the staircases once more." Adaliah called to them, only skidding to a stop as gates started closing in front of them. 

Iida took charge as he threw an arm out, calling out instructions, "Todoroki!" 

"On it!" 

A beam of ice stopped the gate closest to them, Iida now calling to Adaliah as she nodded. She flapped her wings as she gracefully flipped through the opening, powering up her quirk as she did. Stripes now decorated her face, arms and legs as she powered up a pair of small orbs in between her hands, using one to destroy one of the doors along the wall while the other destroyed a hole in the gate behind her, leading to some sort of plant haven. 

The group once again ran forward, only stopping as Adaliah did, the girl spreading her wings to stop her classmates as well. "The elevator is working. Whoever is coming up knows we're on this floor." She spoke solemnly, slowly folding her wings. 

"Then we hide and let them pass." Izuku muttered while grabbing the girl's arm and pulling her to hide behind a nearby bush, the others following their lead.  

The elevator doors opened, revealing two- frankly- weird looking dudes. 

"Look at their clothes. Their definitely villains from the party." Izuku bent down, further covering the omega below him. They both held their breath as they waited for the villains to pass.

"Hey, we see you stupid kids!" 

The group held their breath in fear, hoping it was just a fib to try and get them to come out. 

"What'd you say, you bastard?" A rough, and thankfully familiar voice called back to the villains, instantly putting the hiding teens at ease.

"What are you two doing here?"

"That's what we wanna know-"

"Maybe just leave this to me." Kirishima chuckled as he cut Katsuki off, "Um, we kinda got lost looking for this party, can you maybe point us in the right direction?" 

"Don't lie to me or you'll regret it!"  The villain suddenly launched an attack as he screeched. 

Two of the hidden teens seemed to act in sync, Shoto going on the defense with an ice chunk blocking the attack and Adaliah using her shadows to pull Kirishima out of the way. 

She didn't get to do much else as a pillar of ice was soon erupted underneath of her. 

"The three of us can hold them down here, you guys go!" 

"Shoto!" Adaliah called as she tried to get down, Izuku holding her back. 

"I'll be right behind you after I clean up this mess."  He smiled up at her before returning back to the fight at hand.