9.82

Okay, the twist coming up may seem like a completely new thing, but if you look back- I've been foreshadowing to this the whole time, so....>>>>> :)))))

<>~<>~<>~<>

The explosions that left the alpha's palms ran through the desk top so veraciously that it shook the floor beneath him, his growl ripping through the air like a siren. Ruby eyes narrowed onto the older male, his scent echoing around him in warning as his pupils slit dangerously thin. He was seconds away from an alpha rage, and their teacher had to choose his next words carefully; especially when he looked over the sea of angsty teens waiting to pounce on him.  

"I'm gonna ask one more time, fucking old man. Where. The. Fuck is she?!"  Katsuki snapped angrily, knuckles turning white as his nails dug trenches into the desk. 

"And I'm only gonna tell you one more time, fucking problem child," Aizawa knew swearing in the classroom was a huge no-no, but the pheromones going on in the class was driving his own instincts nuts and his mind was beginning to cloud with white hot anger. Didn't they have anything better to obsess over? "She has some business to attend to, so her and Shinso will be out of town for a few days- possibly weeks." 

A small whimper caught the teacher's attention, Midoriya looking to his hands as tears steamed down his face.  This trip to Nabu island was gonna be his ticket to getting her in his arms again. He was gonna take her out to lunch, woo her and make her his. If he was feeling extra good that day, he hoped to kiss her again. He's dreamed of kissing her again, and again, and again until he couldn't even feel his lips.  "I thought she was coming with us to Nabu?"

"She promised she was coming with us!" Denki yelped, small sparks leaving him.  

Kirishima was beside himself, cracks shattering along his desk as his quirk hardened his hands. "Where is she going?"

"Warbler Island, hoes." Speak of the devil and they shall appear.  

Adaliah stood in the doorway, sunglasses pushed up on her forehead and a smile on her face. A black tank top and jean shorts adorned her finger, a plaid shirt tied around her waist, all accompanied with knee high socks, black converse (With an orange 'X'), and a tight, black choker around her neck- a small lightning bolt charm dangling off of it. Shinso was there too, but no one really cared for him. Not when Adaliah was there in front of them.

A screech of a chair was heard before Adaliah was tackled into a hug, a happy rose scent engulfing the white-haired girl.  Kyoka's arms were tight as they locked around Adaliah, the girl nuzzling into her scent gland. The white-ette only laughed as she allowed the action, quickly pulling away soon after. Though she still allowed Kyoka to stand beside her, Adaliah stood at the podium at the front of the classroom, a frown soon etching onto her features.

"Hitoshi and I are going to Warbler Island which, as some of you may know, is home to a high level security prison. This is where villains like Kai Chisaki, Muscular and my mother were sent, along with a few others- Jeez, I know like three people in that prison, that's a lot, isn't it 'Toshi?" The indigo haired male nodded before Adaliah nodded. "Patient #8925 escaped, using her status as a big time villain to cause a riot so two other patients could escape. Those patients were #8926 and patient #0015. " 

A shadow was cast over her face as Adaliah's face before she continued. "Patient #8925's alias is Ayma Suzuki. And for those who also didn't know-" 

"Suzuki is your surname. You were Suzuki before you were Aizawa." Katsuki cut in, his eyes watching as Adaliah slowly nodded. 

"My mother's whereabouts as of right now are unknown, but she's still on the island. No one is leaving the island and the only ones going are me and Hitoshi- No, Izuku you can't come, we only have two tickets and no you cannot hide in our luggage Eijirou- however, the bigger issue is Patient #0015. Before I continue though, I want to say that I see you all as my family, and I promise to come back."